main smp ch.3

Bryan went down from his witch tower as quick as he could he ran to untie Helios from his post at the bottom of the tree house. the horse's white fur gleamed as bryan rubbed his hand through the fur. 

he had found Helios a few years back right when the server first opened. they had become fast friends. when they had decided to travel in hopes of avoiding the discrimination, they faced for being hybrids Helios was with them every step of the way. he was Bryan's best animal friend no doubt about it.

"Hey bud u ready for an adventure" he said to Helios back on his home server you never got a moment of peace. fighting and war had ravaged the land leaving it baren and dry. no one wished to live there unless they wanted a challenge, bryan had no issues living there and the only reason he left was to stay with his new friends that had decided to vist the server. him being an avian meant he often felt an itch to explore to discover to keep moving. magic in many ways soothed that itch him mind was always filled with new spells and other things that would benefit the flock.

he quickly saddled up and started his journey to the main smp he made sure he brought plenty of emeralds and some empty bottles and some food for both him and his horse. this is gonna be fun but first he said as he picked up a quill and a notebook just in case someone comes back before I do they know where i am and what I've left to do. he said as he wrote the note he grabbed an arow out of his bag and pinned the note to the tree he normally tied Helio's to. come on bud it's time for an adventure! he said as he tugged on the reins and of, they went racing to the main smp.