3. A Fight.

Don't worry guys, I'm not dead or anything, just very busy holidays ig. School starts soon in Australia and ima try write as much as I can, I am planning on writing another story soon. very rushed chapter guys but I'm working on the next one rn as we speak😃Thank u for the support<33

Pov : Milo

1:23 PM

"You ok Milo? You look a bit down."Anne asked me. I wasn't sad, I was mad about something that happened 2 years ago and since that was stupid I didn't really say anything.
"No I'm fine. Although, today in maths class, Lake was in my seat. Drooling on his test, he got a 23% on his maths exam. He doesn't try he's actually a smart ass kid." I was talking to Anne and Daniel. My friends that practically saved me when I came to this school. My closest friends. I had no friends coming to this school so they were my life savers.
"You're talking about Lake again? You must have a crush in him or something." Daniel teased.
"That's disgusting. I hate him so much. I might miss him from middle school but, he's horrible" I explained. It was confusing, I still don't know why I'm still mixed about the feelings with Lake, I should just get over it but I couldn't.
"What did he do?" Anne asked.
"Wait he's staring right at us, let's go somewhere else." I said. I made eye contact with Lake for a split second and I just turned away and left. Daniel and Anne followed me. We went to my locker, the hallway was a bit crowded but, I still wanted to tell them what happened.
"Hurry up guys, can u walk any slower." I was talking but I accidentally bump into someone.
"Sor-"
"Watch where the fuck you're going bro." Great, a jock. He's about the same height as me yet I'm still intimidated.
"Sorry, I didn't know where I was going." My heart was beating.
"Clearly."
"Yo dude, is there a problem?" Daniel said, not scared and laughing while saying that sentence. I looked down and stayed quiet. I should've just ran away.
"Yes, you're friend here is blind."
"Calm down here big guy." Daniel just walked away. The next 2 seconds, the jock grabs the back of his shirt and punches him. I wanted to protect Daniel but I didn't know what to do. I just punched the jock. My intrusive thoughts won.

Kids start gathering around my locker and I keep getting punches to the face while people are recording. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I think I saw a teacher walk past not giving a shit.  Daniel punched him, hard. He fell to the ground and it made him more angry. Like a provoking a bear. He got up and punched me. Everything was a blur in that moment. I fell but I tried to get up while my head was spinning in circles. Lake's voice. I heard him. But, not like I care. And Peter's. The voices get closer and I suddenly get punched. Once again. I was preparing myself for the next one but, everyone started booing. "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Lake said. "You all see this guy, getting beat up, getting bruised by the second and you choose to do nothing. FUCK ALL OF YOU." The kids started laughing and walking away, watching and spreading videos of the fight to every social media platform 

"Are you okay. Milo? Hello?" He slightly slapped me on the cheek multiple times for me to answer the question.
"I-" I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say. I look at him, and I look at Daniel and Anne and I stand up.
"I'm fine." I said softly, but loud enough that he could here me.

I start walking. I'm telling my Daniel and Anne to walk with me but, with my eyes. I think I was a bit concussed. I couldn't think straight. But it was the first time I had talked to him in 2 years. 2 words, in 2 years. I was probably overwhelmed. I was just in a fight I was losing and there he was. Just a coincidence. I thought he hated me. It looked like he hated me.
"Might not be the time, but tell me what happened. He just saved your ass. " Anne said on her hand on her my shoulder. As I snapped back into reality, I sighed and started explaining.
"Uh, well so. When he got popular. And I, you can say I definitely did not, he ignored me and ditched me for popularity. Seems weird I hate him over that but he was my bestfriend. Peter also spread rumours about me and Lake went a long with it. Peter was horrible but just wanted Lake to be his friend. He did bully me for a year then stopped. Haven't talked them since. Something about me didn't feel right, I thought I would have felt better about telling them that but, made me feel worse.