Prologue

"Hey, that's my file." Shouted the beauty getting ready for her office, wearing a full yellow office attire, giving off an exquisite aura, that belonged to a position of authority. Slim figure, with stunning diamond studs and helix hoops on an an ear, plain yellow sandals and a pendant made of pure rose gold. She is Kendall, the classic leader of the world.

*************************************

"Ya, dumbo, that is my file." Shouted the handsome getting ready for his office, wearing beautifully tailored suit and pants, grey and black themed, giving off the look of an innocent lad. But never be fooled by his innocent gaze. He is Caleb, the danger-sign of the world.

*************************************

"Dumbo back at ya." Shouted the handsome who was about to get ready for his office, still wearing his grey dress from his sleep, with a sly smirk on that makes anyone go crazy. He is Gabriel, the playboy of the world.

*************************************

"THIS IS MY FILEEE." Shouted the beauty who was about to get ready for her office, wearing a orange themed dress, with a sly slur in her tone and a smirk on her face. She is Anora, the heartstring of the world.

*************************************

Four individuals...two with a history behind...

What will happen...when they meet through the chaos of money, power and fame?

Who would give away their life for the mystery behind fame? Money? Power?....or Love?

or Love?