KENDALL

"Hey, that's my file

"Hey, that's my file." Shouted the beauty getting ready for her office, wearing a full yellow office attire, giving off an exquisite aura, that belonged to a position of authority. Slim figure, with stunning diamond studs and helix hoops on an ear, plain yellow sandals and a pendant made of pure rose gold. 

Oh yea, that's me. Kendall Do, Do being the shortened version of 'Dominic' as I remember. Founder and CEO of Ainrell Co. Owner of properties worth billions of dollars and such rich boring stuff. I was born on 16 November and currently 28 years old and still being  bugged by my  mom, Yehia. My mum left me with my dad when I was two years old, and since then, I was raised by my step mom. Oh yea, I call her mom. She was nice, but had a conservative mind on how girls should stay at home, marry early, give birth and be good wives and so on. But my dad supported me to the heights that I'm at now.

So, currently I'm at my home, getting an earful from my mom. She's getting annoyed at the fact that her daughter is trying to be like her brother, Gabriel. He is a complete playboy and a free spirit. I turned down an engagement from a 'potential suitor' and man, my mom looks like she have had enough. She's creating an utter drama in my home...

Let's  see what more drama my life has yet to reveal..