Chapter 22

"SHOTS!!!!"

"Camille tama na please!"

"Elona bakit ba ang KJ mo?! Ayaw mo ba nito, sumasama na ko sa mga gimmick mo?"

"No I dont, alam naman natin pareho na kaya ka lang nagkakaganyan ay dahil kay..."

"Shhhhh don't say his name. Dont you dare say his name! Bartender! Isa pang tequila!"

"Camille tama na!" My friend stole my drink from my hand

"..this will not solve your problems! Bakit hindi mo na lang sya kausapin? Hear his side?"

"Elona para ano pa? So he could lie to my face again? Paasahin lang ako sa mga salita na in the first place he didn't mean? No thanks."

"But Camille.."

"Nope nope nope..." Gosh I am drunk out of my mind

"... I will never forgive what he has done to me! Lets go dancing!!!!" I grabbed my best friend's hands to the dancefloor

For the first time in my life, I, Camille Enriquez, got drunk, wore slutty clothes, and dance my head off with strangers.

"WHOOOOH PARTY!" I yelled to nobody in particula

Loud music thumped every corner of the bar, and although it was a bar full of people, I've never felt so alone, damaged, and hurt in my entire life.

"OMG THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVERRRRR" that earned me a cheer from the crowd.

I danced my butt off and guys kept on coming to dance with me.

"Hey!" the guy wearing a red shirt. He's cute.

"Back at you!" *winked* I flirted

He touched my hips to pull me closer.

Shit regardless of how liberated I'm feeling I can't do this with random guys.

I tried to remove his hands from my hips.

"Sorry, I need to go!" I told the guy in red shirt

"Oh come on baby, just one dance!" he kept grabbing me

"I'm not your baby! Let go of me!!!"

"Why are being a tease?! Come on!"

I tried removing his hands from my hips.

Where the heck is Elona? I looked around to try to get some help.

"Pare, the lady said remove your hands, are you going to remove it nicely or am I gonna have to do it for you?"

I looked at the pair of hands holding the red shirt guy, whose hands are still on my waist.

"Jon."

"Hi Cams."

"...O ano na pare?" He looked at the guy, sending him daggers of stares

"Hands off! Sorry pare di ko alam may boyfriend na pala sya! Sorry miss!"

The guy in the red shirt walked away from us, looking scared out of his mind

"Thats what I thought, you ok Cams?"

He put his jacket over me to cover me up and lead me out of the dance floor, his arms around my shoulders.

Wala na akong nagawa kung hindi tumango na lang.

I was pretty shaken up.

"Hey, hey, are you ok? Ano bang ginagawa mo dito Cams?"

"I dont know Jon. I dont know what the hell I'm doing!"