Hot, too hot!

[From Hualian AU ~ 10. The Brocade Immortal/At the Gates of Mount Tong'lu]

Xie Lian went to the sauna to give himself some time off, and not think about anything. He tried to just focus on his physical sensations: the heat, the steam, the humidity, and all that together made his body go numb and his mind go foggy. He couldn't help thinking of Hua Cheng; he hasn't seen him in a while, and more than missing him, he felt pent-up.

He even felt Hua Cheng's presence there and then; his imagination of course, wanting him so much, as if summoning him. He had thought of Hua Cheng this way many times, even touching himself at it, but he always felt helpless, and guilty. After making up his mind about Hua Cheng, his thoughts were free from shame or worry.

He thought of Hua Cheng's presence in that very sauna, maybe sitting opposite, hiding in the steam. Looking at Xie Lian too, maybe thinking the same dirty thoughts, maybe even more shameless, wanting Xie Lian too – but just sitting still, bidding his time. Both of them alone in that sauna.

He got up and walked where Hua Cheng was – sitting still, hoping not to be noticed.

"Are you gonna just look all day? You must like what you see then", he said.

"Gege, I'm sorry, I can explain –"

"No need", Xie Lian cut him, "All I need is", here he put a knee on the bench where Hua Cheng was sitting, standing in front of him, almost sitting on his lap, that little towel dangerously about to fall off, "for you to shut up and do what I say".

He lifted Hua Cheng's chin and kissed him forcefully.

"Gege!"

"What, you can't take a bit of rough?", Xie Lian replied, kissing aggressively again, his hand down Hua Cheng's neck, holding on his shoulder, painfully – certainly leaving finger marks on Hua Cheng's pale skin. The first kiss had the element of surprise, but now – Hua Cheng returned the kiss as desperately, letting himself go.

Xie Lian chuckled, "Hmm you can take it rough. And you like it don't you?", and sat on Hua Cheng's lap, holding onto him, kissing furiously again, biting Hua Cheng's lower lips... then down his neck; not teasing bites, but proper ones, leaving teeth marks... pressing himself against Hua Cheng, gasping, biting and sucking on Hua Cheng's ear too...

Hua Cheng just remained still, letting himself be handled; not totally still as he was reciprocating Xie Lian's advances, but he let Xie Lian take control, and even abuse him like that, as if afraid that, without it, Xie Lian wouldn't want anything with him. Even though his body... gave away the fact that he was enjoying, that he thought that situation super hot.

He was hard, Xie Lian felt it very clearly at sitting on his lap, that little towel around Hua Cheng's waist, almost not enough to cover him, now wouldn't be enough at all, if he wasn't sitting down... Maybe that's another reason he remained sitting unless Xie Lian said otherwise...

Xie Lian stood up, the towel almost almost falling off with Xie Lian's hardness, "Get up".

Hua Cheng got up, adjusting his towel quickly – he wanted Xie Lian to yank it away, of course he did, he was aching for it. They were close, almost chest to chest; Xie Lian looked down at their sweaty and moist bodies, their cocks hard, lifting the towels, and touched Hua Cheng's chest, palming it, looking at it intently.

Then he thumbed at the nipples, pinched them, making Hua Cheng gasp. Xie Lian bit his chest, then hugged him, running his nails down his back; he chuckled, seeming to enjoy leaving marks on Hua Cheng's body, marks of that rough treatment Hua Cheng seemed to enjoy as well.

"Turn around", he said.

Hua Cheng turned around, and Xie Lian pushed him against the sauna's benches; he kneeled on the bench, supporting himself against the wall. Xie Lian came closer, too close; he touched Hua Cheng's back with both hands, rubbing it up and down, kissed, bit it, scratched it.

Then he pressed his body against Hua Cheng, slowly but forcefully: he wanted Hua Cheng to feel his own erection, and feel Hua Cheng's ass too. He touched him around the waist, tugging at the towel as if he was about to yank it, but he didn't. Then he touched Hua Cheng's ass slowly, palming at it, feeling it over the towel, then sliding his hands under it.

"You ass... hmm", he said, "What if I – " then he bit Hua Cheng's neck; in this fantasy he was using Hua Cheng's body as he pleased, handling it and tossing it around, and Hua Cheng was playing along and – seemingly – loving it. He was clearly enjoying Xie Lian's bites and nail scratches and painful touches, leaving marks all over his pale skin. Marking his ownership over Hua Cheng.

"I'm yours", Hua Cheng said, gasping at Xie Lian rubbing himself against his ass, holding him by the waist, kissing and biting at his neck and shoulders.

"Really? Even if I make it", he paused, chuckling, "this rough?"

"Gege can be rough", he replied, rubbing his ass against Xie Lian in his turn, "I want him too much to care. Ah! Gege", he gasped, and Xie Lian felt out of control, and rubbed himself more forcefully, grabbing at that little towel around Hua Cheng's waist firmly, meaning to toss it away, but well, it was hotter like this, wearing that tiny towel... wasn't it?

"Hmm", Xie Lian said, sliding a hand between Hua Cheng's cheeks, feeling around it; it was so hot, burning, Hua Cheng's entire body was hot, but there... Hua Cheng tensed, looking over his shoulder with half-closed eyes, biting his lower lip; horny, longing for it, wanting it so badly.

"Go ahead Gege", Hua Cheng whispered, "Do whatever you want..."

"You like it rough then", Xie Lian smiled, and bit his neck once more, "I'll give you rough then".

Then he shot his eyes open; he didn't see anyone in the sauna, but it didn't mean he was alone. Cold shower cold shower cold shower, I need a cold shower NOW, he thought, getting up. He held onto the tiled walls under the running water; that fantasy was so detailed, so vivid and so... Don't think don't think don't think... It was just... hot, too hot!

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked! 😁

If you did, please vote, comment, follow me.