𝟶.𝟹 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚝

☘︎☘︎☘︎

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

S

he didn't thought that she could have been not alone in this deadly place. She was sure that she would probably die alone , getting slaughtered by the wolf , where not one single soul could hear her anguished screams, when his teeth will sink in her flesh, no one will comes for aid, That only ones to witness her tragic ending would be these lifeless trees and those damned souls of the previous victims.

She didn't knew how to react upon coming face to face with another living being. She supposed it should make her feel happy or relief but there was something odd about him

Something about his facial expressions or the air around him

She have no idea why but his presence didn't make her feel at ease as she was hoping for.

The way he was staring at her, He seems to be suspicious of her.

"May I ask, what are you doing here miss...?"

His bizarre attempt at being polite while inspecting her for any trouble broke her line of thoughts.

"What was she doing here again?"

"Oh yeah, she was on the run,
from a fucking wolf."

"I-I-there is a

"I-I-there is a..... bloody wolf out there and it-It killed th-them-those people, it killed them... I don't know more, it's just there"

"You saw it?" he raised his eyebrows

"Ye-yes"

"And yet you stand alive and breathing, such an odd incident"

"Wh-What!!!"

Why the hell does he talk like as if he had just made some kind of discovery

If she wouldn't be so overwhelmed by the situation, she might have kick him considering his nonchalant behavior at her quite scary revelation but the man looks deep in his own thoughts as if wondering what to do with her.

His calm expression and his eyes on her made her feel more irritated than the fear she was feeling a while ago.

"Hey, what the fuck is wrong with you , I just told you there is a wolf out there, a large and hungry looking for that matter, So can you please call the authorities instead of gawking at me like some creep!!!" She addresses him again with a heated tone this time, long forgotten her fear for the apex predator on her tail

He suddenly looks at her, shocked by her sudden outbrust, gone was scared little girl replace by a bold and furious woman, Although after recovering, he looks rather amused.