𝟶.𝟼 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜

☘︎☘︎☘︎

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 was more than wrong.

It was fine
Getting hunted by a wolf was fine, really it was, well it wasn't but it was acceptable, understandable. There was a fine explaination of it but.....

There was no suitable explaination for what just happened before.

Nothing

Or maybe she was hallucinating. The fear and exhaustion had finally caught up with her and she lost her mind because it doesn't make sense to her. No matter how much she racked her brain, no matter how much she try to came up with some reasonable excuse, Nothing makes sense.

It doesn't make sense that how can a Man, just a Man, a simple man can throw a god damn, absolutely enlarge wolf!!!!

It was fine you know, she could pretend that he was an angel sent to protect her but she can't because.....

When he told her to run, she was too afraid to complete the task.

She heard it before that order was given to her, the hissing at behind her, the goosebumps standing up at her back due to the Peirce gaze on her, she felt it and knew it had comes.
And then he told her to ran away before she could do something she heard a noise that let her knew that it has strike in their direction.

She may not see everything, doesn't saw the exact moment when that thing behind her jumps at her or at him, she couldn't tell or she didn't saw when the man who was just second before that, one who was smiling at her before, with a speed of electricity moved and then she heard a loud crash at her right.

The wolf certainly try to attack and the man threw it, she was sure that's how it played out from her Peripheral vision.

But she definitely saw those dark black eyes wi-with..

Veins underneath his eyes?????

After that she comply and ran like hell, more terrified than she was ever before.

.......

What was happening and why was it happening? How can her simple visit to hospital can turn out so horrible? How?

Julian doesn't know what to feel anymore. She was at lost completely, there was no way out of here and it seems that she was constantly running in circles. She was tired and exhausted, the pain in her ankle was now unbearable. The fright she received upon seeing those black eyes had her forget about it, after taking a sudden flight from there it came back.
She was dehydrated, her whole body was aching now and she..she-she couldn't take it anymore.

She break downs,

In the middle of nowhere,

At the dead of night,

She cried.