Osano Najimi 🧡🧡

Third person pov cuz I suck at other pov:

    "I really want to be more than friends with Osano" you thought to yourself. You started daydreaming, making you lose focus of what you were doing. Class ended meaning lunch had began! You walked up to the rooftop, with Osano waiting for you. You both went to sit down and eat, you accidentally got some food on your face. "You got something on your face-" You tried wiping it off with your arm. "It's it gone?" He shook his head while he used his thumb to wipe it off as he started to move his thumb away from your face "There." Osano exclaimes After you both finished eating, you picked up your stuff and started to leave... until Osano stopped you "C-can you meet me after school by the water fountain?" He said while looking away hiding his red face. "Sure!" You exclaimed excitedly.

                        ~After School~

You walked to the water fountain, Seeing him sitting down waiting for you. "Oh, you actually came!" He got up and got close to you "what are you-" you got cut off by Osano pulling you in and kissing you. It turned into a make out session. You moaned into the kiss, making him pull you in even more. Osano stopped kissing you and moved on to your neck, kissing patches of your skin. You moaned a bit but very quietly. He pulled you in even closer, not missing a single spot. Osano let you go with bruises/hickeys all over your neck. You both look away flustered— "oh shit! My mom is going to kill me!" You thought to yourself. "Well, see you tomorrow!" You shouted while walking off, "S-See you tomorrow (y/n)..." You walked home and your mom bombarded you with questions. "What took you so long?" "Where were you?" "Who were you with?".... "Why do you have hickeys...?" She asked. "I was with someone, I was at school, my friend Osano, and I uh- made out with him" You nervously chuckled. She just said "okay then." You went upstairs and decided to text Osano.

"hey"
"hi idiot"
"are u doing anything this weekend?"
"no why?"
"do u wanna hangout at my place?"

You smiled and your annoying brother came in, "Ooo~ you got a boyfriend~" he teased "shut up! He's not my boyfriend!" You yelled at him "then explain the hickeys." You realized they were still visible. "I- uh-" you stuttered. Your brother walked out while you had that moment on replay. You went to sleep while you kept remembering that exact moment of when he gave you hickeys.

HELP