Katsya. (my oc.)

yes. this is not a ys one so enjoy my oc Katsya. (a girl) and yes, PORN (ART IS NOT MINE!!!!)

Third Person POV:

You were walking around campus until you bumped into a blonde girl. "Watch where you're going!" the blonde shouted. "Im sorry! I was'nt watching!" you were apolgizing. She just walked off, "Thats Katsya, she more likely a asshole." Your fried walked over. "Katsya...? That name sounds familiar..." you mumbled. You got up and started walking to the library.

~Next Day~

The same girl. Katsya. She was walking your way holding something in her hand. "Y...You forgot this....(y/n)..." She held out her hand and your clip was in her hand. You smiled and took it. "Thanks.. and how did you know my name?" You wondered. She just gave a smile and walked off.

Your POV:

"Did she just smile at me? And did she-" My thought got cut off by your friend. "OH. MY. GOD. Did she just smile at you?! I never seen her smile at all!" She started rambling. "I'ts probably nothing.." I just tried to shut her up. "Orrr... she has a crush on you!" She started to play matchmaker. I shrugged it off and started walking off.

~Later~

Me and Katsya bumped into each other AGAIN. But this time she just said: "Why are we just bumping into each other alot? You like me~?" Was she...flirting with me?! I was just beet red. She handed me a paper and it was all in Russian. It read: "Хотите встретиться у меня позже любовь ~?" "Erm... I dont understand it..." I just said confused. "The english side is on the back sweetheart." She said flirting. On the back it said "Wanna meet at my place later love~?" I, of course nodded. "Okay~" She said and kissed my cheek.

~Later~

She had her address on it, it wasnt far from my house so i just decided to walk there. While walking I started getting weird thoughts- I just shook them off and kept walking. As soon I got to her door, I knocked and heard a child say: "Кто-то у дверей Кацы!" I only got the "Katsya" part. "Oh? You actually came!" She said happily. Her little sister came up to me saying "Are you Sya's girlfriend?" with a accent. "Who's Sya...?" I asked then I felt Katsya poke me. "Thats my nickname!" She said. You both went up stairs to her room while Katsya locked the door as so she thought because I didnt hear a click. "Why did you lo-" she cut me off with a kiss. "because...I wanted to...do somethings with you~" It took me a bit to prosses untill she pushed me onto her bed.

Third person POV:

You saw Katsya crawl up on the bed with you, pinning you down. "Katsya! What are doi-" you got cut off by her mother opening the door scolding Katsya for shutting a door "ЧТО Я СКАЗАЛ О ЗАКРЫТИИ ДВЕРЕЙ?!" She said. "Чертовски жалкая мама..." Katsya said as she rolled her eyes. "Excuse real quick..." her mother said with a HEAVY Russian accent. "Каця.. Я даю вам на счет три, чтобы вы встали и вышли на улицу." You had no idea what they were even saying so you just lied there on her bed.

~After them arguing~

"Perfect. shes knocked out... so.." Katsya said with a demonic grin on her face. She started to lift up your (f/c) shirt and lifted up your bra. "wow.... they're so big..." Katsya said with a smirk. You woke up to realize that Katsya was trying to fuck you. "K-Katsya?! What are you-" She cut you off with a kiss. "Mm!" She licked your lips, begging for entrace. She forcefully put her tongue in your mouth.

~After.~

"Are you sure you want this?" Katsya said as she had you pinned down to your bed. You nodded and she started toslide her hand down your sweatpants, only to feel your wet panties. "Somebodys excited~" she flirted. As she slid your wet panties to the side you started to be impatient because Katsya was just teasing you. "H-hurry up! I cant wait any longer!!" You said impatiently. She stuck two fingers inside of you, making you gasp. Katsya started thrusting her fingers inside of you. "F-Faster!!~" You moaned, she went faster as you kept moaning. You felt a knot in your stomach, soon to be undone. "I-I'm gonna-" You said was you came "Wow (y/n)~ you came so quick~" she said as she kissed you. "Listen, I love you (y/n)-" She said as you already fell asleep. She layed next to you, cuddleing you. "Goodnight (y/n)~" She said as she kissed your forehead.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 774 WORDS DAMN IT.