Πρόλογος

Druig Achlys

No one really knows much about him. Just that he is the one and only child of Hades. Well "one and only" isn't exactly true, but not many people actually know that. Hades raised Druig on his own, the boy's mother having passed away shortly after his birth due to complications, and because they were on the Isle of the Lost, they had no resources to save her.

The god of the Underworld tried to move on from the woman he had fallen for after she died. He even had another child with someone, but that relationship didn't work out and the mother of his second child, and only daughter, forbade him from seeing her.

As the boy grew, Hades noticed two things about his son. One, that he was able to access his powers and his magic despite the barrier around the isle, which Hades was elated about. He was glad that he would be able to teach his son everything he needed to know so he could control his powers, and use Hades' ember. And two, that he son bore two soulmarks on his wrist.

Hades never tried to hide what the two marks ment from his son. He wanted Druig to grow up and fall in love, and have a happy life. Yes, the god of the Underworld, someone who was portrayed to not care about anyone or anything, actually cares about and loves his son. Druig was a spitting image of his father, in both looks and personality. The boy spent all of his time with his father and the two were truly best friends.

When Druig was five, he asked his father if he could have a little sister. Hades, being the honest man he is, told Druig the truth, which was that he had a little sister already, and her name was Mal. As soon as he found out about Mal, Druig was ecstatic. Hades, seeing how excited his little boy was, decided to ask Maleficent if Druig could meet Mal. The faery surprisingly agreed, and the two siblings from that day on, shared an unbreakable and close bond. They of course had to keep their sibling relationship a secret because Maleficent didn't want anyone knowing that they were related.

Druig led a happy and healthy life, up until his ninth birthday. He fell ill, and because they were on the isle, no one had anything to treat him. Hades was desperate to save his little boy, willing to do anything he needed to so he wouldn't lose him. That being said, as Druig grew worse day by day, Hades had one final resort. He called upon his younger brother, Zeus, to help him.

The god, although hesitant, agreed to help save his nephew by sending Apollo to help. Apollo only had one solution to save his nine year old cousin because the boy's godly genes made the illness that he had immune to Apollo's power. His solution was to place 3/4 of Hades' ember into the boy. Hades agreed without hesitation. When the ember was placed inside of Druig, not only was his illness gone, but his appearance had slightly changed also. His once pitch black eyes were now a dark glowing blue color, and his dark raven colored hair now held streaks of dark blue as well. His powers and his magic were enhanced as well.

For the next five years, Druig spent his time learning to use his powers and his magic with the help of his father. When the boy was not with his father, he was spending time with his sister, secretly of course. The brother and sister had grown very close over the years, becoming each other's best friends and sharing all of their secrets with each other.

On Druig's fifteenth birthday, he decided to roam the isle by himself. As he was walking along the docks, he bumped into someone slightly shorter than him. The two boys looked at each other with glares on their faces, ready to spit out nasty comments, until they locked eyes. The world seemed to stop for the boys. They each took time to study each others faces, taking in every tiny detail, memorizing the face of the other as if they were going to disappear in front of their eyes.

The taller of the two was the first to break the silence, his princely manners coming to the surface as he grabbed the shorter boy's hand, planting a kiss on the back of it. "I'm Druig, it's a pleasure to meet you.." The other boy stared at Druig in shock for a few moments before he was actually able to speak. "My name is Harry, Harry Hook."

Harry's accent caused a small smirk to rise on Druig's lips. "Well, Harry, I must say that I absolutely adore your accent." Druig practically purred as he said Harry's name, in turn making the younger boy a blushing stuttering mess. After Harry composed himself, the two boys walked side by side, getting to know each other.

It took only a week for the two boys to get on the subject of their soulmarks, and only two weeks for the two boys to start dating. The two were together almost every day, being practically inseparable. They were together for three months until Druig sprung something big on Harry.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if he doesn't like me? What if he HATES me? This is NOT a good idea Dru. I think that we sho-'' If you couldn't tell from Harry's rambling, Druig was taking the boy to meet his father. This was very important to Druig, which Harry knew, but the younger of the two couldn't help but be nervous. He was meeting his soulmate's father, who was literally a god. "Haz, darling, you will be fine. He asked me if he could meet you, and he knows about us being soulmates. He is going to love you dear, just as I do."

The younger boy took comfort in his boyfriend's words, mustering up a small smile before nodding to Druig. The older of the two smiled back and led his boyfriend down to his father's lair. The sound of dogs barking caught Harry's attention as they got closer to the end of the tunnel. He looked toward Druig, who's smile only grew as he too heard the barking.

Before Harry could ask what the barking was, a door swung open and three dogs came barreling towards them, tackling the two to the ground. Harry was frozen, not wanting to move incase the dog on him attacked, but he could hear the laughter coming from Druig.

"Σείριος, Ωρίων, Ατλας φτέρνα" Harry froze at the sound of his boyfriend's father. The pirate slowly rose to his feet, carefully watching the man in front of him. The two stared at each other for a short while before Hades' blank expression morphed into a smile as he pulled the youngest of the three into a hug.

Harry slowly returned the hug, recovering from his shock somewhat quickly. "It is lovely to finally meet you Harry, my χόβολη has told me so much about you." Hades pulled back from the hug, keeping his hands gently on Harry's shoulders, a smile prominent on his face. Harry stared at the man in front of him, tears welling up in his eyes. His own father couldn't even stand to look at him, let alone hug him. The last hug he received from a parental figure was from his mother, before she passed away when he was seven. "It's lovely to meet you too Hades. I have also heard a lot about you." Hades' smile grew even bigger than before at Harry's comment. "Come in, come in. We have so much to talk about."

Druig watched the two talk with a smile on his face. He knew that his father would love Harry, and how his father was treating Harry, like a father treats a son, further proved his point. The older boy was glad that Harry was finally going to have a stable father figure in his life, because if anyone deserved it, it was his Harry. This is how every weekend went for the next two years. Harry and Druig would spend time with Hades, talking and watching movies. Hades even taught Harry how to speak Greek.

Then, on Druig's seventeenth birthday, both Druig and Harry received a letter.

They were selected to go to school in Auradon