δύο

The ride to Auradon was fairly quiet. The only noise that could be heard was the soft snores coming from Harry as he slept with his head tucked into Druig's neck. The older boy was running a hand through his boyfriend's hair as he slept, while simultaneously rubbing his back. Druig's eyes were shut, but he didn't allow himself to fall asleep. He was too worried about something happening to Harry if he did. The demigod's mind was running through every possible scenario that could happen when they finally got out of the damn limo they were in.

"Hey kid, wake up your boyfriend. We're about ten minutes away." Druig's attention went from the scenery outside to the driver. Listening to thee instructions he was given, the boy gently tapped Harry's cheek and planted kisses on his forehead, trying to wake him up. He knew that he was successful when he head a small groan come from Harry's lips. "Hey Haz. You have to wake up αγάπη, we're almost there." Harry groaned before mumbling something. "Chan e, tha mi airson cadal nas fhaide." Druig chuckled at his boyfriend, who was clearly half asleep as he was talking. As their limo pulled up, the two got out just in time to hear the tail end of a conversation.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." A smile grew on Druig's face as he heard his Evie's voice. He hadn't seen her in a while and to say that he didn't miss her would be a huge lie. Before Druig could say hi, he heard someone else speak. "The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you." The demigod's attention was quickly drawn to the brunette that spoke the harsh words. His eyes began to glow, his anger getting the better of him.

"Don't listen to her Evie bean. You're more of a princess than she will ever be." Everyone's attention was drawn toward the 6'4'' teen with tattoos covering his exposed arms. Evie's frown that was caused by the brunette's harsh words was quickly replaced by a huge smile. The blue haired girl ran toward the two boys and threw her arms around them. Harry and Druig both returned the hug with the same enthusiasm and huge smiles on their faces. When Evie pulled away, both boys gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you both so much! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" A huge smile was still on her face as she spoke. Before either of the taller boys could respond, she noticed the three dogs sitting beside them. "And you brought the boys! Oh, you guys have gotten cuter since the last time I saw you." Evie bent down and kissed each dog on the head, making sure to give them scratches as well.

The rest of the villian kids had small smiles on their faces as they watched the interaction. They knew that Audrey's comment hurt the girl, and none of them could comfort her like Druig was able to. The two of them were, without a doubt, platonic soulmates. Their moment was interrupted by Audrey. "Excuse me, who are you?" Her question was directed towards Druig, disgust clear in her voice.

The boy just looked at her with a raised brow. Despite everything in him telling him to be rude to her, his princely training kicked in before he could stop it. "I'm Druig, son of Hades, prince of the underworld." His accent was more prominent due to his anger. Audrey's face paled, which only made the tall boy smirk. Bellamy, who was watching the interaction closely, also smiled at Druig's comment and a small chuckle escaped through his lips. Harry and Druig both heard him, their heads turning in the direction of where the sound came from.

Druig felt a tug at his soul when he looked at the boy, and when Harry tucked himself under his arm, he knew that his beloved felt it too. Instead of giving in to the voice telling him to approach the boy, he simply raised a brow, returning to his sarcastic self. "Something funny Ομορφος?" Bellamy didn't know if that was an insult, but the way that the boy, Druig, practically purred the word, he had his doubts. He was also pretty sure that he was blushing, and seeing the smug look on Druig's face confirmed it.