Part 3

Naruto meets Mori

"Whoa, your so tall,"

"Hn," replied Mori a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Well Mori this is Mitsukuni, who is now part of the Family," said the head of the house.

Mori acknowledged this with a nod.

"He is not the talkative type, is he,"

"No, but he is very protective and, as of this moment, your cousin,"

"Really!"

"Yes, he'll be the one to accommodate Japan,"

Now Mori was a bit confused.

"Ah, right I should explain to Mori that he is the last Uzumaki of uzishio,"

Mori immediately recognized that the name Uzumaki was from the elemental nations. The Haniozuka clan is a branch of their family that didn't have chakra as the Morizuka Clan, an extension of the Haniozuka clan. Mori bowed deeply. It was an honour to meet someone from the main line.

"Yea, my grandmother is holding on to the title of Hokage, Senin, Senju clan head and Uzumaki clan head until she deals with the village,"

Mori's eyes widened Mitsukuni was technically royalty.

"Mitsukuni, I didn't get the full story from your grandmother, but why did you leave Konoha,"

"Oh, they slipped a few things through. Well, my grandmother hadn't been instated after The third died, giving themselves more power, and after the recovery of the last Uchiha, who had become a missing-nin, might I add,"

"They did something like that,"

"Yea, and some of the civilians even broke my growth plated and some important bones,"

"Are you okay? I know the Uzumaki clan has a faster healing rate than most ninjas,"

"Yea, Kurama is taking care of it,"

"Kurama is...,"

"Ah, right will; on the day of my birth, there was an attack by a masked man who took Kurama out of Mom's seal," began Naruto.

"Okay, wait, please explain who your parents are first?" asked the Head of the Haniozuka house.

"Ah, Alright, my father is my grandmother's only son after her lover's passing. His name was Minato Namikaze, and my mother was the last Uzumaki of the main household. She was Kushina Uzumaki," stated Naruto/ Mitsukuni.

The Head of the Haniozuka household started to turn a shade of white as he named the names of his parents he passed out.

"Uncle!!!" Shouted Mori, surprising Mitsukuni as he had been so quiet.

Mitsukuni was slightly surprised that he fainted after hearing his parents' names. It wasn't typical for people outside of to hear much from the elemental nations.

"Mitsukuni, why did uncle faint?" asked Mori, surprising Mitsukuni once again.

"My father was the Fourth Hokage of my Village, known for his spend and seals as well as his connection to The toad sage Jiraiya. He was a seal's master," Mitsukuni paused, knowing he had missed something, "also, Jiraiya is my Godfather. As for my mother, she was the daughter of the last lord of uzishio, so technically a princess and known for her fiery temper, skill with the blade and was a seals master as well,"

Mori's mind reeled at all the information he was given. Once it was processed, his eyes flew to the back of his head, and everything turned black. Mitsukuni looked around worriedly, looking for someone to help. Once it was apparent that no one was around, Mitsukuni had to take drastic action. Two clones popped into existence with a hand sign and picked both males up. He began his walk through the mansion toward the area where he believed his new father's wife was. After a bit of walking, he arrived and knocked on the door. It slides open to reveal a beautiful woman with long dirty blond hair.

"Ah, you must be Naruto and is that my husband and nephew being carried by your clones,"

"Yes, they are. They happened to have fainted after hearing about my parents,"

"That makes sense. Your Grandmother had sent another letter that had arrived when my husband had gone to fetch you detailing who your parents were,"

"Oh, you don't seem surprised,"

"No, my family is descended from ninjas who had decided they didn't want to fight others and became healers instead,"

"Oh, I have heard of your family,"

"That is no surprise they were once close allies with Konoha,"

"Yes, they were the branches of wanting to leave the ninja way behind. I remember hearing about them from my Sensei at the academy,"

The Woman nodded.

"Yes, well, I'll set them down over here then," said Mitsukuni pointing over to the folded mats.

"Yes, that will work for now. They should be up in a few hours,"

"Ah, I should properly introduce myself. Then my name is Naruto Uzumaki, but as I'll be staying with your family for the near future, I'll be going by Mitsukuni Haniozuka,"

"It is a pleasure, Mitsukuni. I'm Tsuki Haniozuka, and my husband who has passed out is Yorihisa Haniozuka, and my Nephew is Takashi Morinozuka,"

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Haniozuka,"

"No, Mitsukuni, your to be my son from now on. You can call me Kaa-San or Mother or even Mom. You'll also be the older brother to my biological child, who will be home soon,"

"Oh, so I'll have a little brother,"

"Yes, his name is Yasuchika,"

"That is great. I can't wait to meet him,"

As they began to talk about their past and why Naruto was here, his clones had long since dispersed, and Tsuki's son came in.

"Mother, I'm home. I didn't see cousin Mori or father in the dojo," said Yasuchika, not realizing his mother had a guest.

"Ah, Yasuchika, welcome home. Your father and cousin are here; they passed out after meeting Mitsukuni,"

"Why would they pass out after meeting Mitsukuni,"

"It's about Mitsukuni's heritage,"

Tuski began to explain Mitsukuni,s past and heritage. She had heard it a few times from her few contacts in the Elemental Nations.

"Ah, that makes sense," said Yasuchika; it hadn't sunk in yet, but when it did, he fainted.