Part 8

*Start of Cannon*

"Hey Takashi, have you heard there is a new student,"

"Yes,"

"I can't wait to meet them; it's always nice to meet someone with a hardworking spirit,"

Takashi nods in agreement.

"Do you have Kendo club today,"

Takashi nodded.

"Do you mind if I take a nap when you're there,"

"No,"

"We also have Club activities with The Host Club,"

"Yes,"

Honey had some problems; remember stuff not that Takashi-minded. It was just one of his quirks. His naps were only because he was recovering from Kurama and making adjustments to his body so that by the time he graduated, he would be at the proper height and with all past injuries.

* After Kendo and at the 3rd Music room *

"Ah, Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai, did Kendo end early?" asked Tamaki.

"Yeah*Yawn*," said Honey as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness out.

Takashi nodded.

"Hey Honey we just got a some new cakes do want to try," said Kyoya.

"Really!" said Honey that had woken him up more.

"Oh you told me earlier that your father had an old western painting he would be happy to auction of tonight is it still available,"

"Yeah he said he would be sending it over with a authentication certificate,"

"Good I can't wait,"

Honey nodded and continued to eat his cake.

Then the door to the club room opened. Everyone got in position as it could be a guest/customer.

After Tamaki's long intro

"Huh this a host club,"

"Wow it's a boy," said the twins in sync.

"Hikaru, Karou I believe this young man is in the same class as you."

"Ya but he's shy and he doesn't act very sociable so we don't know much about him,"

"Hm well that was very polite,"

A light illuminated.

"Welcome to the Ouran host club Me Honor student,"

"What you must be Haruhi Fujioka your the exceptional Honor student we've heard about,"

"How did you know my name."

"Why your infamous it's not ever say that a commoner gains entrance into our academy you must have an audacious nerve to work your way into the school as an honour student, Mr. Fujioka,"

"Well thank you I guess,"

" You're welcome you're a hero to other poor people Fujioka you show the world all that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy it must be hard for you to be constantly look down by others,"

"I think your taking this poor thing to far,"

" Spur, neglected But that doesn't matter now long live The poor we welcome you poor man to our world beauty,"

" I'm outta here,"

Honey felt so entertained nobody was like that with Tama-chan.

"Hey come back Haruhi-chan you must be some kinda superstar or a hero,"

"I'm none of those I'm just an honor student and who are you calling Haruhi-chan,"

" I never would've imagined the discovery would be so openly gay,"

"Openly what?"

" so tell me what kind of guys you're into do you like the strong silent type, boy Lolita, how about the mischievous type or the type,"

"I ah it's not like that I was just looking for a quiet place to study,"

"Or Maybe you're into a guy like me what do you say,"

Haruhi backs away quickly and bumps into a vase to be auctioned off. It falls to the ground and shatters.