TAPE TWO: 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 ♥

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

*click*

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞!

Y/n again. For context, lets go back a bit before I was stuck in the hospital.

.•*•.•*•.→~flashback~←.•*•.•*•.

I was in the hospital with my girlfriend when the doctor explains why my arm hurts.

?-"The reason your arm hurts, is because you have cancer."

My heart sank while G/F/N looks at me in disgust.

y-"Oh... I.. Have.. Cancer."

g-"Y/N, can we speak in private?"

The doctor gives me a nod before walking out the door back to the main lobby.

g-"Y/n, we need to break up. I can't be with someone that will die!"

y-"That is the most petty reason anyone has broken up with anyone. Everyone dies G/F/N! It's not special!"

We argued for another 20 minutes before G/F/N just walks out the door.

y-"Where are you going?!"

g-"London. I was going to take you with me."

and I never saw her again.

.•*•.•*•.→~flashback ends~←.•*•.•*•.

Jeez.. thats stupid. Anyway into more present times!

.•*•.•*•.→~flashback~←.•*•.•*•.

I drove over to Thomas's place when he opens the door. He was wearing a white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top button undone.

t-"Come on in then, don't be shy."

He gestures for me to come in.

y-"My, oh my, such a gentleman." I say sarcastically with a grin on my face.

He smiles back sheepishly before bringing me over to some mini easels with 5x5 inch canvases on them.

I start going for a Andy Warhol 70's art theme while Blondie starts just fading a ombre of sunset shades going from darker to lighter as you go down.

y-"I am such a better artist than you are Tommy.."

he looks at me and then smiles

t-"Oh yeah? Alright Van Gough."

I look at his now having a moon while mine is still outlining Mick Jagger's lips.

We finish our drawings before Thomas posts on his instagram story

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"WHICH ONE IS BETTER?"

MINE | HERS

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It shows a picture of our drawings together. Mine on the right, his on the left.

We decided we had to go outside and walk around.

y-"Show me around London blondie!"

t-"Alright, whatever you wish for."

We starts dragging me to shops and having me take all the candy samples.

Thomas picks up a heart lollipop sample and puts it in his mouth before we walk out the store.

We continue our walk before he takes my hat.

y-"Hey!"

t-"Try getting it!"

He runs around with it in his hand until he was just above me waving it.

I grab his lollipop and put it in my mouth before it confuses him. I take my hat back before we keep walking.

.•*•.•*•.→~flashback ends~←.•*•.•*•.

I love watching boys flustered.

*click*

════ ⋆★⋆ ════