TAPE THREE: 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢♥

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

*click*

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤?

Lets recount Wednesday

.•*•.•*•.→~flashback~←.•*•.•*•.

I drive over to Blondies house before just waltzing in with no planning.

y-"Hello!"

t-"Y/N?"

y-"Thomas?"

He grins at my response before motioning to lock the door and come over to the couch where he sat.

I sit on the couch before cuddling up. It was surprisingly cold for a July day.

y-"What are you watching?"

t-"Halloween , 2007"

☆。*。☆。~ 20 minute time skip ~☆。*。☆。

Thomas was absolutely mortified. He is scared, traumatized, and simply trying his best to not scream at the top of his lungs in his flat.

Myers murders the guard before my face drops to anger.

y-"What the hell Myers! He was good to you! He has been taking care of you for 18 years! At least spare him!"

Thomas looked so scared I grabbed his hand to reassure he is safe, he ended up turning a flamingo pink shade. He squeezed my hand while watching the rest of the film.

☆。*。☆。~ time skip ~☆。*。☆。

I grab his bag and the he poses a question.

t-"Where are we going?"

y-"Out. Get ready in five."

I fixed up my outfit and hair before grabbing one of his bags which looked cute so I grabbed it and stuffed my stuff in before walking in to the room he was in.

He was about to put on a outfit axe body spray when I stopped him.

y-"Thomas, no!"

t-"What's wrong?"

I sigh and take out my perfume and spray it for him to use.

y-"Now use this. Trust me. It is way better than a heavy amount of axe spray."

He uses it and starts to smell like strawberries.

t-"Know what? I like this scent. What is it?"

y-"Some strawberry perfume I got for my birthday."

I shrug before getting myself some perfume on of the same kind and them walking out the door.

This day paparazzi was all around. I didn't hide although I felt extremely anxious.

Blondie saw me and then grabbed my hand.

t-"You ok?"

y-"Yeah. Just my first and last time with paparazzi."

He softly smiled at me as if he just remembered that I was gonna die but still loved me getting attention. 

t-"Let's just walk through. Come on!"

He grabs my hand before making me run with him over into a ally way to get away from the paparazzi.

We grin at each other before continuing to talk and walk in circles.

t-"Hey.. Question; When did you learn you had a disease?"

I start to recall the situation while explaining it to him.

y-"I was watching "Queen's Gambit" -- "

he grinned before I say shut up and then return to the story

y-"I felt as if my arm was weird for the past few days as it grew a lump, so my at the time girlfriend took me to the hospital even when I insisted not to.

We waited for a few hours to learnt that I have sarcoma in my right arm. It sucked. We argued about it, then she abruptly left."

He was in silence before wrapping me in a hug.

.•*•.•*•.→~flashback ends~←.•*•.•*•.

Screw you, G/F/N.

*click*

════ ⋆★⋆ ════