30 Divorce for a 3rd time?

I returned home after driving from Monterey with baby girl. We lost our case but we were glad and told Paul Flores family we would no longer being representing them again.  We were happy to lose this case and glad the Kristin Smart could finally get closer for their daughters death over 26 years ago. Paul was found guilty of killing this poor girl in San Luis     Obispo.  She was a freshman and from Stockton, CA and was at a party with Paul and others.  He raped her and killed her.  ( a/n true story).  The father was found innocent and he stated to Kcra news and other media he and his son were innocent.  His lawyers us were not  present when he stated this. We in the  end thought he was guilty too but the prosecutor which was Ann's friend couldn't find enough evidence to prove his father guilty.

Jane you okay? No I wanted them to have them both found guilty  Lisa.  Lisa I have also been thinking about what you want me to do. I won't divorce Maura.  I don't ever want to lose her again. If you want to be married I suggest you look elsewhere.  Okay thanks for being honest. I hope you are okay with this. No Jane I am not but respect your decision.  I may have to rethink about this weekend and my future living here. I still want to be friends with you but no more dessert with me and you. I can respect that. Maura and Cheryl should be here soon and I will tell them the same.

Cheryl and Maura showed up. We were eating pizza with salad. They were happy that Paul Flores was found guilty and not pleased with his father found innocent.  They were delighted our firm was no longer representing them. We finished dinner and cleaned up.

We all decided to go in the back and relax

I want to talk to everybody and it impacts us all. Jane I was going to do it. Please let me say it Lisa.
Lisa nods her yes.

I have already spoken to Lisa before you to arrived here. I don't want to divorce my wife. Lisa and I won't be having dessert and still maintain to be friends. I suggested if she wants to be married to look elsewhere. She most likely will move out. Where I don't know.

Maur and Cheryl were quiet.

Cheryl spoke to me too. Cheryl I love all three of you but my love for my wife is stronger. I want to stay friends and you still work as an optometrist. If you want to get out of your contract,  I will allow you. I know what you wanted and Lisa thank you for being honest and I think it would be best if its just Jane and I to he together and live here. You don't have to move out right away. 

My wife smiled at me. Cheryl was hurt and stated such. She agreed to still work for me and be friends. She asked Lisa if she wanted to move in with her and Piper. Lisa agreed.  Cheryl and Lisa said they wouldn't be going to San Diego. They would move Lisa Thursday which was tomorrow after work to Cheryl's home. We all hugged and cried. 
Jane and I went to our bedroom. Cheryl and Lisa went to Lisa's bedroom.

J thank you for still wanting our marriage. Maur this wasn't an easy decision but the two of us have been together for so long. I didn't want to end it.

We kissed and snuggled with one another and nodded off .

Cheryl are you okay? Not really Lisa.  How you doing? Hurt but understood.

We kissed one another and had dessert  before nodding off.