the wild one

"ALL MY LIFE I WANTED TO BE SOMEBODY, NOW HERE I AM!"

aspen banks hates hockey. she despises the sport, but most of all she hates the players. she sees them as loud, aggressive, rude, and angry kids who all probably have issues at home. is she all of the above too? well yes. but at least she doesn't beat people up on ice because of her traits. though she hated the sweaty sport, she knew a ton about it. unfortunately, her family was made up of hockey fanatics. adam her brother was sadly a victim of this hockey loving trait.

not aspen though. she as well chose a icey sport, but one more graceful. figure skating. she was somehow a beautiful skater, despite being the most uncoordinated girl you'd ever meet. how she decided she was going to pursue figure skating was quite humorous though. after overhearing her parents talk about how much they disliked the sport. she decided she was going to dedicate her whole life to skating. just to spite her parents.

aspen was phenomenal at skating and she had plenty to show for it. she had finally made it to the biggest competition in minnesota. when her nerves of competing got the best of her.she landed an axel wrong. aspen shattered her right ankle completely that day. the doctors told her they didn't think she would be able to skate again. whilst she was heartbroken, her parents were mad.

to make matters worse adam had just received news that his hockey team would be playing as team usa for the junior olympics in california. so as a punishment their parents made aspen go with him and be the teams water girl...

"IM THE WILD ONE"

Michele Willams as Aspen Lauren Banks

(lmao i'm so sorry guys i changed her name😭)

Aaron Lohr as Dean Aaron Portman..

CO- STARRING
EMILIO ESTEVEZ AS GORDON BOMBAY
JOSHUA JACKSON AS CHARLIE CONWAY
VINCENT LARUSSO AS ADAM BANKS
JUSTIN WONG AS KEN WU
COLOMBE JACOBSON AS JULIE GAFFNEY
KENAN THOMPSON AS RUSS TYLER
MARGUERITE MOREAU AS CONNIE
SHAUN WIESS AS GOLDBERG
MATT DOHERTY AS LES AVERMAN
MIKE VITAR AS LUIS MENDOZA
BRANDON ADAMS AS JESSE HALL
TY O' NEAL AS DWAYNE ROBERTSON
AARON LOHR AS DEAN PORTMAN

DISCLAIMERS:
every one is 15-16 in this!!
rated mature for cussing and suggestive scenes/language
i will try to update as much as i can but i am only a highschool student 😭

A/N:

hii! i know i was already making a dean portman fic, but i just genuinely didn't like it or where it was going. so i re-did it completely!! i'm already in love with what i have so far. hopefully y'all don't mind the big change! anyways love y'all !!!

-love, hope💕