Chapter 4: Gotcha

“G-gotcha!” He grabs me before growling a bit, holding me tightly. I completely forgot about the lights out. I forgot entirely. I fight back, kicking and yelling, though nothing seems to work against him. He flies up to the tower grinning a bit, his head spinning. “S-sunny I got y-you a p-present!” His voice was still glitching awfully, though he seemed to have some mind in what had happened before. 

    The next thing I hear is a click of something unlock then I see a small door like window open on the door and see a grumpy faced Sundrop “what do you want Moondrop'' He has a hint of venom in his voice, I quickly realize he can't see me through the little window door. Moondrop’s sharp toothed grin widened as he held me up to the little window. “I-I have a p-present for y-you....”

    Sundrop's grumpy face quickly turned into worry and fear with a hint of blush. The small door shuts and I then hear a different lock click and the bigger door opens "Moondrop set Oliver down" Sundrop seems to be trying to make sure I'm safe and that Moondrop doesn't hurt me. Moondrop holds me out to Sundrop “T-take your present S-sunny..” I squirm a bit more trying to get out of Moondrops grip. “Y-you like the I-Intruders I b-bring you!” He didn’t seem to register me as the nightguard anymore, but more as an intruder wandering the daycare. 

    Sundrop gently takes me out of Moondrop's hands setting me behind him and uses himself as a shield just in case "Moon, Oliver is NOT an intruder ok? He is a nightguard. He just needs his uniform" Sundrop tries to calmly talk to Moondrop and persuade him that I'm not a threat or an intruder. I sigh before walking over to Sundrop's bed, laying down and curling up underneath the blankets, allowing myself to find comfort in his king sized bed. Moondrop soon leaves and continues patrolling the establishment for any other intruders.  

    Sundrop sighs closing the door and turns around to see my body under the covers, unsure if I'm asleep he shuts the lights off but it's surprisingly not dark. There are soft colored fairy lights all over the ceiling that softly illuminates everything. Sundrop walks over to a large bean bag in the corner of the room. He then sits down at first watching me, but he soon lays back and closes his eyes. The only sound in the room was a very soft whirring humming sound that was coming from Sundrop. That sound almost reminds me of a heartbeat. I would stand up and look over at Sundrop before sighing and sitting on the ground, pulling out the bouquet of flowers Phoenix had handed me. It was interesting but what was I supposed to do with paper? I place it on Sundrop's chest before sitting by the door, waiting for the lights to come back on so I could return to my shift.

    Even with Sundrop's eyes closed he spoke in a soft voice "you know you don't have to sit on the floor, you can even take a nap if you want to. I promise I won't move if you don't want me to."  I can see a wire coming from his back that is plugged into the wall. I walk over quietly looking at the wire before reaching out and gently running a finger along it, watching Sundrop to see if he could feel it. Sundrop fidgets a little but it seems he doesn't feel it all that much. Sundrop then opens one glowing blue eye and looks at me "you must be a hands-on learner"  I nod in response to Sundrop before standing back up, pulling his shirt up a bit to look at the mechanics and chest plates. I wasn’t really thinking much, having shoved my earlier experience away as I continued to run my hands over the metal on his chest, interested only in the technology. 

~The next scene contains sexually glorification of animatronics and a bit of smut between the character, this is your warning.~

"H-hey Sunflower, be careful I can feel that…I don't wanna scare you away again" I look up at him before nodding softly. “You’re not allowed to leave this time okay?” I continue to examine the technology before pulling the shirt off of the animatronic completely, looking at his arms and body, I then let my hands travel to his pants wanting to get a bit more research and notes on how the animatronics work, tugging them off. Sundrop turns bright orange and tries to cover his lower regions.  "W-wait!" It was too late for he was now completely stripped of his clothes. I look up at him before gently pushing his hands away, wanting to see the genitalia and how it appears or looks. I bite my lip a bit as I look back up at him allowing my eyes to wander over his metallic body, a bit curious still why an animatronic might even have genitalia.