A Lying Witch and a Warden

In a small neighborhood in the town Of Gravesfield, Connecticut, a door on a house opens to reveal a small girl who appears to be the age of 11. She has long brown hair that's in a low ponytail in a pink scrunchie. She has light blue eyes. She has a yellow star earring in her ears, her ears are strangely pointy, but round enough to where it's not noticeable unless you really look. She's wearing a rainbow hoodie with a white shirt with a yellow, cartoon Star over it.

Under her hoodie is a blue teardrop shaped chewy necklace. She's wearing a buttoned pleated light pink skirt that's split in the middle, and she's wearing black shorts under it. She's wearing a rainbow sock on the left leg, and a white sock on the right sock. She's wearing teal boots with a star on the ankles, and with a pink and purple pattern on the soles.

She has a Strawberry Shortcake backpack with a picture of 2003 Strawberry Shortcake on it on her back, a Hello kitty Loungefly backpack, and a my melody Loungefly backpack sat down by the door. Behind her in her hand was a spinner luggage with Minnie Mouse and Daisy on it. She also had a my melody duffel bag over one shoulder, and a bag that had her instruments in it. She walked out the door and to the sidewalk. She stopped and set down her luggage and the duffel bag. She walked back to the door to grab the Loungefly bags and went back to the sidewalk by her suitcase and duffel.

She put down the two bags, and opened her strawberry shortcake backpack and began to rummage through it to make sure she had everything, and started rearranging some things. Today was her eleventh birthday, and she was going to a theater and music summer camp. She was so excited to play music, but also students from her school were going, and everyone hated her there, so she was scared too. But she wanted to brave it out.

As she was waiting, her mom approached her. Her mom was average height, curvy, with medium length light blue hair, and green eyes. She was wearing a navy blue beanie with some pins, a rainbow quartz pendant necklace, an orange shirt covered in daisies, and white shorts.

"Happy birthday Titania!" her mom, Althea, exclaimed.

"Hey, thanks Althea!" Titania responded.

"Now remember," Althea Started, " I'm going to pick you up at 1:00 pm, on Sunday in about four weeks, on the dot."

Titania nodded "Yes, I understand."

Althea pulled out a journal from her back, and handed it to Titania. It was a pastel pink journal, covered in pink strawberries and polka dots, and white flowers. 

"Oh cool. Thank you so much!" 

She turned and put the journal away in her open backpack. Titania and her mom continued to talk, until her mom had to go back to the house because she had a casserole in the oven. Titania waved at her mom 'till the door was closed. She turned back to her backpack and noticed with a panic that her journal was gone.

"WAAAAAA!!! WHERE'D IT GO??!!" She yelled.

She looked ahead of her and saw a small owl with a trash bag in its beak. On top of the pile was an 'The Good witch Azura' book and her journal. Before she could even blink the owl started to fly off.

"Hey!! Get back here!!"

she yelled, hurriedly zipping her backpack, putting it on, throwing her duffels over her shoulders, grabbing her luggage in one hand, and her Loungefly bags in the other hand, taking it with her so it wouldn't get stolen.

As she was chasing after the small owl, she ran into an Afro-Dominican girl, who appeared to be a few years older than her. She had short curly hair, was wearing a purple cat hoodie/shirt, medium sized pants with rips in the knees, and dark blue tights underneath them. She was wearing rainbow fingerless arm gloves, and rainbow socks, with white shoes, with a pink heart on the left shoe, and a yellow star on the right one. Titania also noticed she had rainbow braces.