She was a teenage abomination

Titania abruptly awoke to banging on her door, her tired mind slowly registering Eda's voice carrying throughout the room.

"Up! Up, up, up girls! We've got a big day ahead of us! A wonderful thing has appeared on the beach and we must go get it before anyone else gets their filthy mitts on it!"

Titania slowly arose, grumbling at Eda for the rude awakening. She got up and made up her sleeping area, grabbing her clothes for the day and quickly changing out of her pajamas. She put on a pastel purple crop top that had the Care Bears on it, with white undershirt, pastel yellow shorts, put on some striped socks, and some pastel pink platform shoes. She also put on her star earrings, that she took out while sleeping, and some pink heart shaped sunglasses. For aesthetic purposes, she brought out her sticker book, and put some cute stickers on her face like freckles. The stickers included some smiley faces, a couple stars, a heart, some carebears, a couple 1980 style My Little Pony's, and a couple strawberries

She walked out of her room and down the hall, where Luz was standing, clearly waiting impatiently.

"C'mon Titania hurry! Eda says if we don't get to the door in the next three minutes, we have to give King a bath close to his bed time!"

Titania jogged down the stairs and to the door with Luz right behind, both not wanting to deal with a cranky King. They met with Eda who immediately led them down towards the beach. Halfway towards the beach, Titania gagged in disgust and clapped her hands over her nose. She had a very sensitive nose and could smell strong scents before others really could.

"Oh my Celestia, what in the Tartarus is that bloody smell?" her muffled voice exclaimed.

"Heh, you'll see!" Eda said, turning a corner onto the actual beach.

Titania and Luz, who had King resting on her head, followed and stopped at the sight in front of them. In front of them seemed to look like one of their human realm slugs, but huge, and smelled like a garbage dump x1000. Eda ran towards the giant slug, followed by King, and reluctantly Luz, while Titania stood way back cringing in disgust, extremely overwhelmed by the stench, eyes tearing up from how strong it was.

"Well girls," Eda started, crouching down and hitting her fist softly against Luz a couple times, before throwing her arms out towards the slug,

"Did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this?"

"I don't like this." Luz shook her head in tune to her words, a look of regret on her face, pinching her nose when she was done speaking. King stood next to her completely unphased.

Eda walked towards the slug, speaking as she did.

"Yes it doesn't get much more inspiring than the Trash Slug! It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. Until BLAM! It gets blasted by a wave one day and croacks from all the salt. Then, we get to sell this stuff at eight."

Eda hands a pickaxe to Luz, who cringes away in disgust.

"Please don't make me" Luz half whispers/grumbles.

King then spoke up, "Aw c'mon Luz, it's not everyday you get to go to the beach and pick apart a garbage carcass."

King walked to a random spot by the beach, while still close by, and laid down a towel with a yellow ducky on it.

"Ah, nuts to all three of you." Eda said before she swung the pickaxe towards the slug, trash falling out of it.

Luz cringes at the erupt sounds, before speaking.

"So Eda, what if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship? Like, read ancient scrolls or mix together potions or-."

Eda interrupted her, still digging through the garbage in the slug.