Chapter Ten

A/N: I'm literally writing this after I just posted Chapter Nine not even a minute ago

Chapter Ten

•Mikey•

It was my brother, looking alive and well. How the fuck.

"I-is that Gerard.....?" Alex looked like he had just seen a ghost. His face was extremely pale, as was everyone else's, including mine.

Gerard walked forward, his fists clenched, "yes, it's me. And I suggest you get away from my brother before I kill you myself." He took off his hoodie and I saw that his hair was extremely short......

And white.

Before I knew it, the four of them took off, Alex dropping the knife in his wake. I reached for it, only to have Gee bend down and swiftly pick it up before me, tucking it in his back pocket before looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Mikey....." He cried, "don't ever fucking do that again. We could've lost you. You made me do something shouldn't have done just so I could save you." He hugged me tightly, which resulted in us crying in each other's shoulders.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed, not even caring about what just happened. I was just happy to be able to hold my big brother again.

"I'm sorry for doing anything intimate with Frank. I'm sorry for eating your ice cream when I was six. Fuck, I'm sorry for everything, Gerard. I missed you." I sobbed even harder, soaking his hoodie, and possible the black shirt underneath it.

He pulled away, smiling, "it's okay, Mikes. Let's get home, the guys don't know I'm here." He said, getting up, pulling me with him and helping me walk.

"How are you even here anyways?" I wiped my face with my sleeve, and adjusting my trusty grey beanie.

"Simple." He said, "I joined the Black Parade."

"The what?" I looked at him.

"The Black Parade." He said as if it was common sense, "only few people join when they die. The Black Parade is basically something you go to when you die if you're a certain type of person. Meaning, if you were treated rather unfairly for your sexuality, gender, music taste, beliefs, anything, it gives you the chance to either stay if you killed yourself, or go back to the real world once you realize that suicide wasn't the answer after all." He explained.

I took time to think about that. I honestly wonder what it's like.

"You also get a jacket like this." He let me go so he could take off his hoodie and reveal.... Well......

A Black Parade jacket. Literally.

It looked badass though. I want one.

"I know what you're thinking," Gerard said suspiciously, helping me get back to the house once again, "don't you even think about committing. I can go back and get you one just for having those thoughts anyway." He practically read my mind with that one.

I'd always been suicidal, especially since Gerard left, but I would at lease have an actually reason to kill myself, but Gerard had already caught my drift.

Once we made it back to the house, I went downstairs first so Gerard could mentally prepare myself.

I clutched my stomach in pain as I went back to sleep he basement, where the guys were yelling at each other.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT FRANK."

"YEAH."

"NO IT'S NOT."

"YEAH- I mean, NO." Bob yelled.

"It's no ones fault." I made my presence known. They stopped arguing and snapped their heads towards me, before ambushing me, ending up in us on the ground.

I cried out in pain, making them scramble off me and bombard me with questions.

After I answered each one, Gerard came in, and their jaws dropped. Gerard looked at Frank once and that was all it took for him to run into his arms and kiss him like there was no tomorrow.

I'd never seen anyone kiss another person like that with so much passion. Not even my own mom and dad, which made me realize how much Frank and Gerard love each other, and that'll be me someday with someone. Male or female.

As sad as I was about Frank and I, all of this was worth it to see all of us happy again.

Even if it meant losing the only chance I had with Frank, my statement stands.

It was worth it. All of it.

•Frank•

It's him. It's actually him. The person I've been missing for the past month. The person I've been needing more than ever. Right here in my arms for me to never let go of him.

He still had that scent I'd find myself missing every night. Wherever that scent was, home was. That's why it was so important for me to die. So I could go home.

But he's here now, in his actual home, which means I'm home, and home is where the heart is.

I pulled away and looked at him, seeing how his appearance has changed since I last saw him.

His hair was short and white, and he wore a black jacket of some sort, not to mention he's a lot skinnier, which made me begin to wonder if he'd changed at all.

"I missed you so fucking much." I whispered into his white hair, clenching my eyes shut so no tears could be released. I didn't even care that the others could see us in this moment.

I was with Gerard and that's all that mattered.

-----------

A/N: another short chapter I know, I'm sorry dON'T HATE ME PLS