27

"there's a special someone here with us, actually," lia spoke to her camera, a small grin plastered over her lips as she dramatically panned the camera over to rinae

the others lips parted open in surprise, a gasp leaving her lips. "it's me!"

"it's my babygirl," lia spoke before quickly turning the camera in yejis direction, "and my other babygirl. this is our first time meeting rinae, and obviously i had to share the moment with you guys because this is literal history."

the trio made themselves comfortable and found a bench to sit on right outside of a mall sipping on cold drinks and mostly enjoying the weather while lia made content in the process. within minutes of meeting, rinae found herself talking to them as if she known them for years and it was refreshing to have gotten along with people so quickly.

"we're gonna do some shopping, i'm not sure if i'll vlog much because i'm a very focused shopper," lia joked.

"we'll spend an hour in each store," yeji joined, "pray for us."

lia side-eyed the friend before turning ber gaze back to the camera. "she thinks she's hilarious, but i'll see you all in a bit!"

her expression changed from camera ready to deadpanned in a milisecond, and rinae was impressed at how professional she appeared to be. she'd only been used to sitting in front of a shitty webcam and playing her game as if she camera wasn't there.

"i wish i was confident in front of the camera like that," rinae blurts out suddenly, not really trying to speak out loud but her mouth moved faster than her mind.

the two girls sitting next to her snapped their heads in disbelief, as if she'd just said something crazy. "what are you talking about?" lia asks. "have you ever watched one of your videos? even for just like, a couple minutes?"

"fuck no, i wouldn't get 30 seconds in."

"that's why you don't think you're confident in front of the camera," lia points out, raising her eyebrows, "you've never watched yourself, so you don't even know that the camera loves you. do you know how many people i've seen say they love your personality?"

the blonde shrugged, eyes gazing down at her drink in front of her. "i don't know, i feel like i and my content gets boring, but i also don't wanna seem like i'm desperate."

rinae didn't know exactly why she felt so vulnerable, probably because the two girls gave the impression that they were very understanding people and they were. they were in rinaes shoes at one point. "you're gonna feel like that at times, but the most important part is doing what you wanna do and enjoy it. there's no point in this if you don't enjoy it."

rinae smiles at the passionate speech and gets ready to thank the girls for comforting her but became caught in her words at yejis eyes pointed elsewhere, visibly going wide. her own eyes followed yejis in the direction of a trio of guys stood, waving ecstatically at... well, them.