◇○◇

•••

Students from all four houses could be seen in the great hall. Some eating, some doing homework and others talking too their friends.

Owls swooped in dropping letters and packages to their owners before flying back out.

Lia can be seen sat next to Draco at the slytherin table doing homework.

"Lia why don't you eat something we have to leave soon." Draco suggested.

"I'm not hungry but thanks." Lia replied not even looking up as she flipped the page of her book.

"Lils you didn't eat this morning either. Are you okay?" Pansy asked concern laced in her voice.

"Yeah. I ate last night so its fine." Lia replied meaning to reassure them but it only succeeded in worrying them more.

"Why don't you eat?" Peter questioned.

"Well I wasn't used to eating everyday back then." Lia explained.

The group of slytherin friends glanced at each other concerned for their new friend. The bell rang so quickly finished what they where doing while Lia packed up her books.

The next moment the first years is seen on an open field with broomstick next to them.

Professor Hooch was stood at the front explaining what they have to do. "Go on. Say 'up'."

Multiple 'ups' could be heard. Though the broomstick weren't very compliant. Some hovered above the ground before falling back down, others raised up a inch or two before dropping back to the ground while other didn't even move.

"Up." The broom shot right up into Lia's awaiting hand.

"Nice, first try. You're definitely my daughter. I bet you're going to be on the Quidditch team." James grinned, looking like the Cheshire cat.

Draco suppressed a laugh as James practically jumped up and down in his seat.

They did as Madam Hooch said but Neville's broom had other ideas as it shot off with him still on it.

Neville screamed for help as Madam Hooch kept on ordering him to come down.

"He obviously can't control the damn thing. This is exactly why she's there." Marlene McKinnon commented annoyed at the future flying Professor.

Neville's cloak got caught onto a statue before ripping causing him to fall.

Alice gasped as she clutched Neville's hand.

"No you've never ridden a broom before." Theo whisper yelled as Lia got onto her broom.

"Well I'm not letting him get hurt and the Professor is obviously not going to do anything." Lia snapped before speeding off on her broom, towards a falling Neville.

"Ms. Potter!" Madam Hooch yelled.

Lia grabbed Neville's hand ignoring the sting going up her arm and the throbbing pain in her side. She quickly tried to land but fell of her broom since Neville was hanging onto the end.

They weren't far from the ground but a snap could be heard muting Lia's gasp of pain.

"Oh oh dear. A broken wrist, come with me." Madam Hooch muttered before turning to Lia.

"I'm fine Professor." Lia reassured with a strained smile.

"Okay class dismissed." Hooch announced before walking off with Neville.

Lia, Draco, Pansy, Blaise and Theo walked off after getting their bags.

"Ms. Potter, please come with me." The group turned and saw Professor McGonagall looking down at them.

Reluctantly they let Lia leave with the Professor. "Did you see her wince or was it just me?" Blaise questioned.

"No I saw it too." Draco confirmed, the five looked down the hall were Lia had went.

'''

"Um Professor were are we going." Lia asked as they made their way through the dungeons.

Professor McGonagall didn't answer, instead she opened the door they arived at.

Snape looked up from the papers on his desk. He furrowed his brows at seeing McGonagall and Lia.

"What can I do for you?" Snape questioned.

"Severus, I remeber Slytherin's quidditch team needed a chaser. May I suggest Ms. Potter?" At this both Snape and Lia looked shocked.

"Yes!" James and Sirius yelled.

"Wha-" Lia was cut off by Professor Snape.

"She is a first year, if you had forgotten."

"But she has the skill." McGonagall tried to reason.

"Perhaps but it's against the rules." Snape droned.

"Um what's Quidditch?" Lia asked causing the two adult to look at her shocked.

"You don't know what Quidditch is?" McGonagall inquired.

At Lia's head shake she gasped.

"Minerva, she was raised by Petunia. She didn't even know about her parents." Snape whispered to McGonagall.

"What?" McGonagall asked appalled at this.

"She also slept in a cupboard." Snape added.

"I told Albus." McGonagall fumed.

"Yeah that reminds me. You slept in a cupboard?!" James yelled.

"Stop yelling." Lily warned.