The next generation - pt. 1

Hector Woods
Theme song: 'Heathens' - Twenty One Pilots
Parents: Jeff the Killer (father) and S.O.S. (mother)
Species: human
Race: Caucasian
Identity: cis male, he/him
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 7
Hair color: black
Eye color: olive green
Personality: curious, loyal, mischievous, patient
Fun facts:
- His full name is Hector Liu Woods. He was named for his maternal grandfather and his Uncle Liu.
- When S.O.S. got pregnant with Hector, she walked up to the dinner table and slammed the positive pregnancy test on the table next to Jeff. Jeff was in shock, and neither he nor S.O.S. knew how to feel. After a long talk, S.O.S. remembered that Slenderman forbade the termination of future proxies, and Jeff responded with a sigh of, "Fuck it, guess I'm a dad now."
- Jeff hadn't wanted to be a father at first, but the first time he held his son, he decided that he was never going to treat Hector the way his parents had treated him.
- At the age of 3, Hector wanted to look like his dad, so he took a knife and started to carve a smile onto his cheeks. He got halfway through before his parents were awoken by him crying, and he was in too much pain to keep going. Now he has a small scar on the side of his face. Jeff still feels terrible about it.
- He has ADHD, which he inherited from his dad. But he has his mom's slyness.
- Sometimes, Hector likes pranking his dad. He once slapped him to wake him up in the morning, and Jeff chased him down the hallway until he had grabbed him, pulled him into a headlock, and given him a noogie.
- He's terrified of E.J., but he and his parents share a cabin with him, so he has no choice but to live with him. E.J. likes scaring him when he gets on his nerves, and S.O.S. and Jeff always respond with threats.
- Jeff taught him how to play soccer, which he loves doing. But he often gets distracted by bugs in the grass.
- Admittedly, Jeff and S.O.S. are reckless parents, but they're not neglectful. They make irresponsible decisions every now and then, but they make sure to remind Hector that he's loved and cherished. Jeff also treats Hector as more of a younger brother than a son.
- He loved rock and metal music even as a baby and preferred those to lullabies.
- He wears his uncle's old hoodie to bed. Jeff is hoping that he'll grow into it as a teenager, even though it's super tattered. For Jeff, it was hard for him to give it to Hector because it was his comfort item.
- Ben is like an older brother figure to Hector, who calls them Uncle Ben. He's also close with Sally. Of course, he also loves his cousins, Prairie and Gideon.
- His hair is very shaggy and he hates having it brushed.
- Jeff and S.O.S. let him swear whenever he wants.
- His parents lovingly regard him as "an emo in the making."

Prairie Evans-Woods
Theme song: 'Tag, You're It' - Melanie Martinez
Parents: Homicidal Liu (father) and Vailly Evans (mother)
Species: undead human
Race: Caucasian
Identity: cis female, she/her
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 8
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: glass blue
Personality: timid, calm, intelligent, cautious
Fun facts:
- Her full name is Prairie Zipporah Evans-Woods. Her parents love nature-inspired names, and her middle name is from her mother's late grandmother.
- Neither Liu nor Vailly had wanted to be parents, and at first, Vailly was hoping that something would go wrong with the pregnancy. But when Prairie was born, her parents were instantly in love.
- When Prairie was 2 years old, David kidnapped her. He was planning to kill her, and he had gouged out one of her eyes before she was rescued by her parents and Lyra. She doesn't remember what happened because she was so young, but she still knows of the event. Vailly blames herself for the accident.
- Due to what David did, Prairie has a gaping black hole in the side of her face, like her mother, and she has the same supernatural powers. But unlike Vailly, there's no little blue light inside it. She wears a glass eye.
- After Prairie's kidnapping, her parents became so overprotective that, for months, they wouldn't let Prairie or her brother out of the house. Lyra, Nathan, and Crystal eventually talked some sense into them. But they're still not allowed out of the house without adult supervision, which is understandable.
- Prairie's favorite color is lavender.
- She often ties her long, dark brown hair up in a ponytail.
- Lyra was made her and her brother's godmother. She calls her Auntie Lyra.
- She's not as close with her Uncle Jeff as her brother is, but she still loves him very much.
- Like her parents, Prairie prefers wearing long sleeves simply because she finds them more comfortable.
- Vailly taught Prairie to harness her powers, which are telekinesis and night vision. Prairie sometimes uses the former to pull pranks on Gideon. She's also quite stealthy and is good at sneaking up on people.
- She loves books and actually taught herself how to read.
- Liu often tells her that, when he and Vailly aren't around anymore, she has to take care of Gideon, just like he took care of Jeff when they were kids. Prairie takes this to heart and is quite protective over her little brother.