Ticci Toby

- Toby is a very toxic person, also being a master manipulator. He was simply born that way.

- He's currently 29 years old.

- The way he sees the world is that, if they're going to go up, they need to push others down, no matter who they are. He also takes great joy in treating people badly.

- He thinks it's amusing when people try to get on their good side.

- Apart from having a stutter, Toby didn't say a single word until he was 2 years old.

- When Toby first entered the Slenderman Alliance, he started telling people their life story and how Lyra died in order to make people feel bad for him. It certainly worked with Tim, Brian, Jeff, Clockwork, and Rouge, and they had them wrapped around his little finger for years.

- At the car accident where Lyra died, Toby completely left her for dead. As soon as he realized that the cars had crashed, he jumped out of their seat, ran off, and didn't look back, even when Lyra screamed for them not to leave her.

- Toby grew up poor, and he blamed it on his mother for, in their eyes, not working hard enough, even though she worked tirelessly. Of course, they also blamed his dad, Frank, because he lost his job after becoming an alcoholic.

- He knows how to sew and is quite good at it, but their tics sometimes get in the way.

- They often listen to rock, rap, and hip-hop music. His favorite musician is Eminem, which some of the other proxies find disgraceful (they don't think he deserves to be a fan of him).

- One of Toby's signature manipulation tactics is using their disorders as a sob story. It always worked as a kid.

- Toby has a lot of bloodlust and is very sadistic towards his victims. Due to this, he's one of Slenderman's favorite proxies, as they won't hesitate to even kill children: most of the others don't kill kids if they get the choice.

- They have a sick sense of humor.

- He's completely repulsed by the idea of sex, and they don't bother hiding it. They think romance is amusing.

- When Kate the Chaser first moved into the Alliance, Toby was assigned as her proxy mentor. He physically and emotionally abused her for years just because they could, and he threatened her into silence.

- Toby has never felt remorse for any of their actions, even the severe ones like leaving Lyra to die, leaving Connie to burn alive, and abusing Kate.

- He has a great sense of direction and is often assigned to guide new proxies around the forest so they don't get lost.

- He prefers to be on their own rather than being with the others, as he likes being alone. They don't care how other people feel about them as long as it's not to their own benefit, but he doesn't like how noisy and chaotic things can be.

- Toby has an addiction gene, which he got from their mother's side of the family. He drinks a lot, but they don't care.

- They're quite scrawny, but due to Slenderman's influence, he's still strong and fast.

- When Toby was discovered to have been abusing Kate for years, his punishment was being locked in the main cabin's interrogation room for a week with only water. Slenderman wouldn't allow anything harsher.

- Due to how reckless Toby can be, and because he can't feel pain, they have to be accompanied on missions. Wilson the Basher is often the one to chaperone him.

- Toby has countless scars because of how many times he's gotten hurt. But they don't have the gash in their jaw, because he wasn't injured in the car crash that killed Lyra.

- Lyra often compares Toby to their father (in a lot of ways, she's right), but Toby doesn't care.

- One of his vocal tics is saying "suck my dick."

- He doesn't shower very often, so he stinks. He shares a cabin with Tim, Brian, and Maude, so, at least once a week, one of them will lock Toby in the bathroom from the outside and tell them he won't be allowed out until he showers.

- Toby's hair is very fluffy. It also has a lot of knots because Toby doesn't brush it a lot.

- Their hands are constantly bandaged because he still chews on their fingers. His lips are also always chapped because he picks at the skin on them. He also chews the insides of their cheeks.

- He doesn't like eating, but their favorite food is tacos.

- Toby has always hated his sister. Nobody really knows why.

- Sometimes, Toby's urge to set something on fire gets so strong that he'll try to burn their own cabin to the ground. Due to this, there's a fire extinguisher in every room. Toby's own blanket also has a lot of holes in it. Some parts of the forest permanently smell like smoke because of him.

- A lot of the kids and younger proxies are scared of them, especially Sally and Charlie. Basically, all the other proxies have come to hate him because of how truly awful he is (well, all except Odessa: she doesn't care).

- Toby is always getting into fights with Lyra, whom they call an "annoying cunt." He feels the same way about Liu, whom he hates with a burning passion for "replacing" them as Lyra's brother (Toby hates Lyra, but they also hate being replaced).

- He finds children very annoying.