Chapter Three: Fated Meeting?

You came face to face with the great beast, unsure of what your next move should be. "It isn't often I get visitors. Or sacrifices." The beast said nonchalantly. That only unsettled you more. The beast took a sniff of you an gave an unsettling chuckle before speaking again. "You needn't worry human. All I want is company." This didn't put you at ease. Maybe he was trying to trick you. Lower your guard then he'll eat you alive.

The beast pushed its muzzle towards you. Was he letting you pet him? Reluctantly, you started petting his nose and fur, he started to purr like a cat would when they feel pleasure. "Oh how I've missed this feeling." He said with pleasure in his voice. "I'm Fenrir, by the way." "I-I'm (Y/N)." You replied with a shaky voice. Fenrir's ears perked up and he said. "Oh yes, I know you, (Y/N)." This took you by surprise. Fenrir KNEW who you were!? This was either a blessing in disguise, or bad news.

Fenrir used just one paw to scoop you up and place you by his cheek. From there you got a good look at his eyes. They were a shimmering emerald green. From your studies of Norse Mythology, you knew that he was one of Loki's children. If he was anything like his father, he could be big on mischief. "Fret not little human. I have no ill will towards you or your people. So you will be safe should Ragnarok arrive." He said. Ragnarok? Your heart almost stopped. Fenrir noticed this and asked. "Are you alright (Y/N)?" Was he actually worried about you? Or was he playing you? Reluctantly you answered in a shaky voice. "Just on the verge of a heart attack." Fenrir pushed you into his cheek. "Sit." He said. "Relax. There's no need to panic." It felt weird for the literal dog in this case to be giving commands, but you followed.

He started purring again. It felt pleasant to feel the purring in his cheeks. You heard him slowing his breaths. "In slowly." He said. "And out the same way." You follow his instructions and start to calm down. Eventually though, you started to tire from all this shit happening all at once. Gods exist? Ragnarok is coming? And you were basically the pet of the wolf that even the GODS feared?! You fell to your rear,  exhausted from it all, and you drifted off into sleep.