Part 14 Capital of the everlasting empire

Y/N= Your name.

"someting."= thinking or telepathy.

*Action.* = Character does something.

It was 7 in the morning, when disaster struck the emperor's palace in Arwintar. A dragon landed on the palace grounds  carrying Mare and Aura. The soldiers that were on the ground when the dragon landed prepared to fight. This was in vain however when a hole opened up in the ground swallowing the soldiers and then the ground closed. The people including the emperor, who were on higer ground when this happened were shocked.

Aura: That's that for the massacre. We would kill everyone in the place, but we don't know who the emperor is. So would the emperor kindly show his face, or do we have to continue the killing?

Jircniv: Don't attack! I am the emperor Jircniv Rune Farlord El-nix! I want to talk!

Mare: This guy has guts.

Aura: The overlord of the great tomb of Nazarick wants to see you. The meeting will take place today at 16 o'clock. You better be there or we will be forced to come back.

Mare and Aura left the empire riding on their dragon. The emperor was left speachless. He soon gathered himself and started to prepare a convoy to escort him to Nazarick. Jirchniv was in a carriage in the midle of a formation headed toward Nazarick to speak with the ruler there. He was sleeping for a bit while the formation moved. Athere his assistant woke him up. Ahter that there was a knock on the door of the moving carriage. The door was opened and Leinas, one of the four imperial knights jumped in.

Leinas: Our scouts have spotted the tomb. There are maids to wait for our arrival.

Jircniv: I see. Then let us go meet our gracious host.

After 10 minutes the carriages finaly stoped at the front of Nazarick. When emperor Jircniv setepped out of the carriage, Lupusregina and Yuri were waiting at the fron.

Yuri: We are maids in service to the supreme ones. We greet you on the behalf of the Ooal Gown family.

Jircniv: Our host has already proven to be gracious. I offer my thanks.

Yuri: Now then, let us first correct this unforgiveable weather.

Yuri then claps her hands as the dark clouds dissapear and the sun starts shining. All the people that came to visit the tomb are shoked by this.

Yuri: Now, The supreme ones are still preparing. In that time, we would like to offer you cold drinks while you wait.

The  front gate then opens and death knights carry tables, chairs and the drinks outside. Again the visitors are shocked by this. After 20 minutes of waiting. The visitors are finaly called in. When they arrive in the trone room, They see rows of death knights on both sides of the corridor. There are three thrones next to each other. The one in the midle is the most grand made from gold and gemstones, Ainz has this seat occupied. On Ainz' right sits Albedo, in a throne made of silver and gold. The last one is a black and red throne, occupied by Y/N.

Ainz: Welcome to the great tomb of Nazarick Emperor Rune Farlord El-nix.

Jircniv: Emperor Jirchniv is enugh.

Ainz: Very well Emperor Jirchniv.

Demiurge: I am sorry my lord, but I can't let these people just walk in here without bowing. Prostrate yourselfs befor the supreme ones!

All of Jircniv's party fall on the floor bowing.

Ainz: Demiurge enough!

All of the guardians are shocked by this and Demiurge stops.