~Chapter one: The chase~

Seek's POV

As I was trying to catch some players I was starting thinking to myself "god why are they so fast? They are getting better and better every time damn who teaches them that? It was probably spirit or also called 'guiding light' oh how I hate this guy, whatever, I just need to focus on catching the player." I slid through the bookshelves and ran through the circle of course I know where the right way is the player got the way wrong but used the vitamins I almost got him but I tripped "wow that never happened to me before... what happened...? What is going on...?" I started to panic the player already got through but didn't close the door shut and just ran through the whole doors "huh..? He didn't shut the door.. like everyone used to? What is happening? This never happened before....? Wait can this be the chance..? I Can finally get out! This was getting boring so it's fine? Right? I'll just do it. I hope spirit doesn't mind." I was trying to stand up but I couldn't something was stopping me from standing up. "Why can't I stand up...?" I look at my side being completely cut open when I look at my hand it was covered in black ink blood "how is this even... real...?" I tried shaking it off it really hurt but I didn't mind.. well not for long. I halfway stood up and tried walking, I wasn't really fast at least I can walk well for a little bit. As I was walking down the halls I suddenly stopped as my vision got all blurry I could only see a Little bit. I stopped on a brown bronze-gold door I didn't really think about it so I just opened it. When I opened it i almost couldn't walk straight but I got in and closed the door right after. I couldn't see anymore "fuck... my vision is all blurry... what is that figure coming right up me..? Is it made out of... flesh...?" I thought to myself until I passed out...

__________________________________________________________________________________
To be continued...

Sorry for the cliffhanger I am just so tired from the writing since it is like 3 Am so I hope you people (is that what you say? I don't know) understand so see you in the next chapter and I hope you have a good day/night!<333

Words: 407