~Chapter 3: The talk~

Seek Pov
I wake up while still cuddling with Figure "oh right... I'm still cuddling with him... I want to get away but I don't want to wake him up..." I thought to myself. "Already awake?" He asked me. "Yeah but I didn't know that you are." I answered to him but still a little shocked. "You're shocked I'm awake are you?" "Noooo." I say, trying to hide it. "No need to hide it, I may be blind but I can still sense it" he told me and I was clearly shocked and confused "fuck-" I thought, while I tried to stand up when he let go of me. "Do you need help?" he asked worriedly "I think.." "Here let me help you." He said as he stood up to help me "thank you..." "no worries. Can you walk?" He asked. "I don't know. I'll try." I replied as I tried to walk. It worked. "Okay it worked" I sight out of relief. "Oh and by the way Spirit wants to see you when you're ready." He told me while I was scared of why he wanted to see me. Figure immediately noticed I was scared since he heard my trembling and immediately hugged me while I hugged him back. "Why does he want to see me..?" I questioned fearfully. "I don't know I didn't ask him." "Is it okay if I stay here for a while..?" I asked. "Yeah it's totally okay you can stay here all the time you want it's fine" he told me which comforted me a little bit. "Thank you so much..." "No problem." He said when he let go of me when I also let go of him.

~Little time skip~
I was feeling a lot better and ready to talk with Spirit. "I still don't like Spirit but I also appreciate him bandaging me up and everything" I thought. "Figure I think I'm ready to go to talk to Spirit." "Well that's good. Should I lead you the way or not?" He asked. "No it's fine but if you want to then you can come with me but you probably have to wait outside." "That's fine by me." He said as we began to walk to spirits room.

~little time skip to Spirits room~

I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I came into the room. "Ah Seek, I was expecting you." "Why did you want to see me?" I asked. "I just wanted to ask if you'd like to move to door 50 since we discovered that we can hurt ourselves now and it would be a lot safer. Of course you can also stay at your domain but if you'd like to chase people again you can sometimes go to your domain again and chase the player." He said. "I choose to move to door 50 and sometimes go back to my domain and chase people again." I replied as polite as possible so he wouldn't get mad. "Alright, but I have to ask Figure of it's okay if for him. So would you mind bringing him into the room?" "Yeah sure he is actually right outside the door I'll go get him."

Figure Pov
As I was hearing the conversation of Spirit and Seek someone opened the door but I know it was Seek since I heard them both "Figure Spirit wants to talk to you now." He told me. I came into the room and asked "what is it?" As if I didn't knew what they wanted. "I wanted to ask you if you think it's okay if Seek moves to door 50 and sometimes goes back to his domain to chase players." He asked me. "That's fine by me." I answered. "Alright then you might leave now." He told us.

To be continued...

___________

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH IM LITERALLY CRYING

LITERALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I will try making more chapters as fast as I can but since school starts again next week it will be a little hard but I'll try my best

Word counter: 682