~Chapter 5: overthinking~

TW!!!!!⚠️
This chapter contains:
Sh.
Overthinking.
Blood/gore.
I think that should be It and please if you're sensitive to that please skip this chapter and the next chapter should maybe be finished on Thursday if not then probably earlier.
______________________________

Figure Pov

When I woke up I realised that I was in a bed with a blanket over me along with Seek on the side reading a book. "Did you sleep yesterday?" He said as I remember how I stayed up all night reading a book. "No... I don't think so..." I mumbled still being tired. "I mean that explains why you have been sleeping for 12 hours." He told me. "Well... I'm still tired... is it okay if I go to sleep again...?" I asked him almost falling asleep again but didn't. "Sure you don't need to ask" he answered. After 3 minutes I fell asleep eventually.

Seek Pov

Figure fell asleep as I finished reading the book. "He just looks so peaceful...how is he even real? I just love him so much...<3 I can't lose him... I've had feelings for him for such a long time but just never realised until now... should I tell him my feelings for him? But what if I mess up and he hates me... it would be all my fault then... he would hate me..." I thought as I formed into my human form crying, silently. I started reaching for my pocket where was a sharpener blade in it and started doing sh... (noooo:<) I heard someone open the door. I looked to the door with silent tears dripping down my face along with blood flowing down my wrists. (it's not much blood and it's slowly just so it's not that harmful.<3) It was Rush... "shit... she will see everything... fuck... shit..." I thought panicked. "Hey Figure I just ?wanted to-" she cut herself off as she saw me. "Darling! What happened?!" She ran towards me as I crashed down next to the bed where Figure was sleeping deeply. I started to cry harder as she sat down and hugged me tightly. At this point Figure woke up being worried and jumped out of bed. "Woah! What happened?!" Rush looked at Figure with a kind of sad expression on her face. Figure was really worried and hugged me too now. This has gone on for a little while until Figure embraced me and I just cried in his chest as he realised my wounds on my wrists. "Seek... what did you do...? Why...?" Figure asked me. "He cares...? Why do they both care...? I'm not important... I don't deserve this..."

Figure Pov

I asked Seek why he c!t himself... he didn't respond... he just smiled at me... "Seek please answer me! Please!" I said being extremely worried now. "I- I was overthinking... I'm so sorry...!" Seek stuttered and cried harder. "Rush please take him for a moment im going to get alcohol and bandages" "I will don't worry." Rush replied and took Seek in his arms and starting comforting him immediately. When I had the bandages with the alcohol I got to Rush and Seek Seek was almost not crying anymore. "Seek? Can I take care of these wound please?" I asked him, he nodded. I sat down and took care of the cuts when Seek suddenly starts apologising. "Listen- I am so so so sorry for cutting myself I didn't think about what I was doing it's all my fault... I am so so sorry" he apologised and had a tear in one of his Eyes. "Hey don't be sorry it's okay and it's not your fault." I say caressing his cheek smiling. His face turned red and that's when I realised mine was too, I looked away quickly taking my hand back on my lap.

To be continued...

______________

Hey guys I just wanted to say that I'll do after publishing this chapter I will do the next one right away since I'm so motivated right now so yeah see you on the next chapter!<3

Word counter: 682