13°

SADIE

We both put on our necklaces, i put on the sun necklace, and her the moon necklace.

-Hey uhm Mills, i actually.. got something else for you.-

-What? No, no need.- She said, i smiled at how cute she was.

-Just follow me.-

-But i- fine.-

We got into the white limo, i gave Maya the direction of the place we were going to, she nodded and started to drive.

Once we got there, Millie was still sleeping, her head resting on my shoulder with my jacket on top of her, using it as a blanket.

-Mills.- I said, shaking her gently to wake her up.

-Hmm?-

-Time to get up, we are here.-

-Mk.- She said still sleepy, she sounded adorable.

We both got out of the car, i but my two hands on both of her eyes so she couldn't see, each step walking closer to the house.

-Ready?- I asked with a smile.

-Never am.- 

I chuckled a bit before removing my hands from her face, she saw the house, and took a moment to process it before almost screaming, jumping and smiling like crazy.

She came up to me, looked at me and wrapped me in a soft and warm hug, i smiled at the touch and hugged her back.

We hugged for about 30 seconds before she let go, i did not want to let go.

One week later all her stuff and parents stuff was in the house. 

Now i could visit her more often.

That's what friend do.

Friends, right?

Just friends.