.part 23.

My alarm went of at 9:30 in the morning for us to get up as they were definitely not early birds like me.

"Come on wake up" I said loud enough for them to groan and turn in their bed.

"Come on girls get up" i said irritated at the fact they were taking ages to just get out of bed.

Eventually they got out of bed which took ten minutes of me constantly nagging.

I got changed into my training kit and put my sliders on and went to get some breakfast.

I got some scrambled egg and toast and sat with Lauren, Leah, Kiera and Lucy as Ella and Mary were still getting changed.

I finished up my meal and it was now 10:00.
I need to do my hair properly so I went back to my room and got my brush and hairspray together and put my hair up in a ponytail.

I went on my socials and I posted a picture of my debut because of how tired I was I didn't have the chance too.

@y/nredknapp

@y/nredknapp I had brilliant debut the other day come on @england lets finally bring it home⚽️🤍Liked by JamieRedknapp, England and 3,111 others

Liked by JamieRedknapp, England and 3,111 others

@jamieredknapp you did me proud my girl❤️
-love you 🤍🤍

@user what a player🙌🙌

@laurenhemp well done y/n you did everyone proud 💓
-love you💗💗

@user get back to the kitchen🤢

@user your such an inspiration to me y/n
- aww🥺 it means so much
-@user omg hiiiiii💞💞💞
-hiii💞

I headed to the changing room with Jill and got my boots on and headed onto the pitch

We had finished the training and I headed down to say bye to Trent as it was his last day at the camp.

"Bye Trent I'll see you soon" i said giving him a hug just before he headed onto the coach

"Bye y/n I'll text you" some of the lads made kissing and moaning noises making me awkwardly walk away whilst Trent was being pushed around by the boys.

I headed to the gym as I wanted to do some extra work because I felt like improving.

I did a 45 minute gym session as I didn't want to push myself to much as that wouldn't be good for me mentally and also physically.

I headed to the showers and cleaned myself off and make me feel fresh.

I headed back to my room and Mary and ella were doing a TikTok as I walked in to the room which made me laugh.

I went into the shared bathroom and clicked the hairdryer in and dried my hair.

I left my hair down and slipped down on my bed and scrolled through my socials on my phone and saw a picture of me and Trent walking on the plane which is probably the picture my dad saw and that's why he texted me.

England are facing Northern Ireland in 2 days and we didn't have training until the game day so everyone got on the coach to go back to the place where we were staying.

We arrived back and we're greeted by some people and then we headed inside.

As I had also have been to the gym I decided to have a nap as you can tel I like sleep so I did I slept for a little.

It was now 3:00pm so I decided to get some tea and then go to the lounge room and try and beat the champion Lauren hemp at table tennis.

I'm starting to get a lot closer with Lauren as we have a lot in common and we don't have a big age gap which makes me have a good bond with her more as well.

"Come on the y/n show me what you got" at first it was just a calm rally and then Lauren hit it so fast which I couldn't react in time making the ball hit the table and then go flying leaving me shocked.

"Oh my, now I understand what everyone means" I said whilst Lauren was laughing at my face as it was in total shock making an 'O' face.

I lost by a lot from Lauren I don't understand how she does it "I think i might stick to football thanks" I said to Lauren making us both giggle as I walk of to the settee.

It was 9:00pm now so I decided to go back to my room and get in my pyjamas and get some rest.