~*Chapter 57*~

The next morning I wake up before Harry and manage to roll him off me and untangle our legs without waking him. The memory of him saying my name in relief and all the secrets about himself he disclosed makes my stomach flutter. He was so unguarded and open up last night, it made me care for him even more. The depth of my feelings for him scares me and I feel like I can tell they're there, but I'm not really ready to face them yet. I get my hair  and the small bag of Nick's makeup I borrowed, with his permission, of course, and walk down to the bathroom.

The hallway is empty, and no one knocks on the door while I get ready. I'm not as lucky as I make my way back to Harry's room. Three guys come down the hall in my direction, one of them Logan.
"Hey, Louis!" he chirps and flashes me his perfect smile.
"Hey, how are you?" I feel awkward with the three of them staring at me.
"Good, just on our way out. Are you like moving in here or something?" he says, and laughs.
"No, definitely not. Just... um... visiting." I have no clue what to say. The tall guy bends down and whispers something into Logan's ear. I can't make out what he says, but I look away. "Well, I'll see you guys later," I say."

"Yeah, see you tonight at the party," Logan says and walks away.
What party? Why wouldn't Hardin mention a party to me? Maybe he doesn't plan on being there? Or maybe he doesn't want you to come, my subconscious adds. Who throws a party on a Tuesday, anyway?
When I reach Harry's door, it opens before I reach the handle.
"Where were you?" he says and opens it wide enough for me to walk in.
"Doing my hair. I wanted to let you sleep," I tell him.
"I told you not to be wandering the halls, Louis," he scolds."

"And I told you not to boss me around, Harry," I add sarcastically, and his features soften.
"Touché." He laughs and steps closer to me. He places one of his hands on the small of my back and puts the other beneath my shirt and on my stomach. His fingers are rough with calluses but glide gently on my skin, moving higher and higher on my stomach."

"However, you really are far to sexy to roaming the halls of a fraternity house, Louis." He brings his mouth to my ear at the exact moment that his fingers find nipples . He rubs over the sensitive area with his thumbs, making them harden under his touch. He sucks in a sharp breath, and I am frozen but my heart is racing. "You never know what kind of perverts are lurking in the halls," he says softly into my ear.
His thumbs swirl around my nipples, before he pinches them lightly. My head falls to his chest and I am unable to control my moans as his fingers continue their gentle assault.
"I bet I could make you come just by doing this," he says and applies more pressure."

"I had no idea that this could feel this... good. I nod and Harry chuckles, his mouth against my ear. "Do you want me to do that? Make you come?" he asks and I nod again. Does he even have to ask? My heavy breathing and shaky knees should give it away.
"Good babe, now let's move to the—" he begins when the alarm on my cell phone goes off."

I snap to attention. "Oh God! We have to leave in ten minutes, Harry, and you're not even dressed. I'm not even dressed!"
I pull away, but he shakes his head and pulls me back to him, this time pulling my pants and boxers down my legs. He reaches over and shuts my phone off.
"I only need two minutes,that leaves eight to get dressed." He lifts me off the floor, taking me over to the bed. He sits me down on it, kneels in front of me, and pulls me by my ankles to the edge. "Spread your legs, baby," he coos, and I oblige.

I know this wasn't on my schedule for this morning, but I can't think of a better way to start my day. His long finger traces up my thighs and he holds me down with one hand. His head dips down and he licks up and down my cock once before taking in his mouth and sucking like their no tomorrow. My hips buck off the bed and he pushes me back down and continues to hold me down. Using his other hand, he inserts a finger into me, moving his head faster than ever before. I can't decide if his hands or his sucking feels better, but the combination is mind-blowing. Within seconds I feel that burn in the pit of my stomach and he pumps his finger faster.
"I'm going to try two, okay?" he says and I moan in approval. The feeling is strange and a little uncomfortable, like the first time he slipped his one finger inside me, but when he places his lips back on me and sucks again, I forget about the subtle pain. I whimper as Harry removes his mouth once more.
"Shit, you're so tight, baby." His words alone are going to send me over the edge. "You okay?" he asks.
I grab him by his curls and push his face down. He chuckles and then attaches his lips again. I moan his name and pull his hair as I experience my strongest orgasm ever. Not that I have had many, but this one was definitely the quickest and strongest. Harry places a small kiss on my hipbone before standing and walking to the closet. I lift my head and try to catch my breath. He walks back over and wipes me off with a T-shirt, which might be more embarrassing if I were fully coherent."