7: feeling better.

It's been almost two weeks since me and dream had sex. We havent talked about it but i definatly like him. But i dont know if he likes me back, or if that was just a one time thing and meant nothing at all to him.

All i know, is that it meant something to me.

Me and him have taliked more and ive getten to know him a lot better, in only two weeks. He has al so gotten to know me better. Iv'e opened up to him about a lot of things, one of them being my drug addiction and slef hard addiction. He never judges me and he always makes sure im okay, thats one of the many things i love about dream. He's such a nice guy. But in the end, Ill always remeber, nothing lasts.

It never has for me, and it never will for me. I always have to keep tht in mind. And ive been p[retty good at remebering that for basically my whole life, but Dream... hes just so good. And i need goodness in my life righgt noe. I always need goodness  in my life, but as ive said again, and again, nothing lasts.

ive accepted that nothing wiull even work for me but, Dream just gives me a sence of hope that ive never had before. Nobody has ever given me hope about anything. I know that hope is for the weak. Or atleast, thats what i tell myself. But since I met dream, it doesnt feel like its fo only the weak anymore. It feels like hope is for anyboduy and everybody. It's nice being hopeful.

But theres always that stpid little voice in the back of my head saying "nothing lasts, nothing lasts."

Since the day me and him had sex, some shit has happened.

For one, he bought be a new Bed. And when i say bad, no i dont mean mattress. I mean whole bed, and bedset. He also helped me paint my room walls blue and get my broken window fixed. I cut myself again. Once. It was only once, and i told dream about it and i tolf him it was just a few cuts, and only one time. But he said that it wasnt okay no matter the amount of cuts or how many times. But he wasnt mad, whi9ch surprised me because i thought he would be.

He also bought me a new couch and tv for my living room, whihc we also repainted. my house was looking so much better. And im unconditinally dreatful for Dream and everything hes ever done for me.

Dream also bought me a new phopne and he pays for my cell service, it was added to his famlys plan. I'll be forvwer greatful for evgerythigng thst dream has done for me. He basically gave me a whole new life.

I hear a knock at the door. I'm mnot exp[ecting anybody, so who is that?

I get up out of bed in the same hoodie dream left here the first time he was over.

I walk to the front door and open it, In front of me is my favorite tall, blonde, grrn eyed boy.

I look up at him in confusion as to why hes here. He seems so catch on to my confusion by the look on my face. "you must be wondering why im here, and the answer is that i have a present for you."

My smile slightly fades "Dream no. I already told you that you cant get me anything else. youve already dont far too much."

"Yes, you did say that BUT, it didnt cast my very much, and itys simple and i just reallt like to give you things. gift giving is my love language georgie. you know this."

"Okay... fine. B ut no more gifts after this."

"No promises."

i step out of the was and oven the door wider so he can come in. we bothy walk to my room and sit on the bed and he hands my something wrapped in wrapping p[aper.

"Go on georgie. Open it." He says egerly.

I unwrap it, and its a picture from and indie of the picture frame is a picture of me and Dream. I smile wide and turn to my side to hug him. Thats when he saids, "wait gerge, Therer another thing."

I pull myself away from the hug and he hands me a folded up note.

What's this dream? I say with a smile on my face.

Just open it! Dream says smiling even bigger than me.

I smile bigger, and I start to unfold the note.

once I finish unfolding it.. I see the words that I've been waiting to hear for months.

The note reads..

GUYS IM SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT AND I DIDNT PROOF READ IT BUT IM TRYING MY BEST ALRIGHT I WENT TO A FESTIVAL YESTERDAY AT MY BROTHERS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND TS WAS ONE TICKET FOR A QUARTER?? WTF AT MY SCHOOL ITS ONE TICKET FOR A DALLIR WHAT???? BUT YEAH ANYWAYD I GOT HELLA CANDY AND THEY WERE SELLING HOT CHEETOS WITH NACHO CHEESE AND JALAPEÑOS AND IT WAS SOOO GOOD LIKE BROOO