Welcome and overview

WELCOME BACK PEEPS TO ANOTHER COLLAB STORY!!! 

AS U CAN SEE, I HAVE NO SPELLING MISTAKES HERE UWU. I AM USING DRAGONS LAPTOP INSTEAD OF MY SUCKY IPAD SO YAY!!!

I came up with the idea of this collab, and the plot and everything belongs to me, dragon's just helping me write cuz have you SEEN her writing???? ITS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! HOW ARE HER STORIES NOT SO POPULAR SHES BEING MOBBED BY COMMENTS? SERIOUSLY, GO CHECK OUT HER BOOKS!!

Yes, this turned into a Dragon worshipping cult disc lets move on-

MKAY: HERES THE PLOT OUTLINE (Dragon wrote this, she's so much better at it than me)

Three thousand years ago, in a different timeline and in another universe, the world of Panorse is at war. The HawkWings and BurnWings hate each other for a misunderstanding that happened many centuries ago, and neither tribe will submit. Deep in the shadows, the CaveWings watch with glee, knowing they will be able to rule once the other wipe themselves out.

 Goshawk the HawkWing believes everything his tribemates have told him about the BurnWings- the ruthless killers who started the war. He is ready to slaughter them at any moment's notice...until a certain dragon changes his point of view.

 Inferno the BurnWing doesn't believe the stories that everyone has told her about how horrible and vicious the HawkWings are, and how they started the war. She thinks that if she meets a real life HawkWing, and not one from the tales, that she can finally prove that her tribe is wrong.

 Myotis the CaveWing is content to believe what her elders have told her. She is happy living in the shadows, watching the war between the other tribes unfold. But her life changed when two strange dragons walked into her life, and now nothing can ever be the same again.

 Together, these three dragons can change the course of the world as we know it... for better or for worse.

***

 I KNOW, ITS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

BYE, SEE U IN THE NEXT PART >:D