Chapter 1: A Child's Birth and The Dragon's Awakening

March 21st, 8:46 pm. Within the walls of a hospital, a young woman is currently in hard labor for today is the day her child will be born. Her screams are so forceful they can be heard throughout the building. However, these screams are purely her maternal instincts being unleashed in full force. Her husband stands beside her, gripping his hand with vigorous force. After what felt like hours to the young woman, a different cry was heard, an infant's cry.

The infant's cries were strong, a sign that the child was healthy. The doctor handed the child to the father. He looked at his new son with a heartfelt smile. The boy's crying quickly died down and was replaced with silent snoring.

"Aaron? Aren't you being a little greedy, hogging our son's attention". Aaron's wife jokingly comments.

Aaron chuckles.

"How are you able to joke in your condition".

"Are you underestimating a woman's endurance? Your own wife even"?!

"For shame darling, for shame darling". Aaron's wife jokingly mocks him.

The pair laughs with each other.

"Still the same high-spirited woman".

"Well of course I am".

Aaron noticed his son moving lightly, he is about to wake from his short nap.

"Hey Lucina, our son's waking up". He hands him to his wife.

The infant yawns as he opens his eyes for the first time. His bright azure eyes meets with his mother's matching pair. Lucina smiles with glee.

"He looks like daddy but has mommy's eyes. A winning combination". Lucina comments proudly.

"So, any crazy predictions for our son's future"? Aaron asked half-jokingly.

"Hmph... wouldn't you like to know? I'll just say this..."

"He'll grow into an amazing person".

"Right? Aygon". She caresses her son's soft cheek.

Aaron Jefferson Sparks. Age: 34. A fairly tall dark-skinned male born on July 4th. As a youth he bore a strong sense of justice however, he chose the path of a police officer as opposed to a hero. His father was formerly chief of the New York Police Department before retiring at age 71. Aaron chose to follow in his father's footsteps, for two reasons. One was admiration and the other was because, he felt that the Pro Hero occupation wasn't suited for him. After graduating from college, he turned immediately to police work and the rest is history.

Aaron's quirk: Pulse Detection. He can feel the electromagnetic pulse of any living creature. A highly efficient tool for detective work, especially interrogation.

Lucina Munroe Sparks (Lucina Munroe being her maiden name). Age 35, born on April 1st. Defining traits: white hair, bright azure eyes and an alluring figure. A passionate and high-spirited young woman works as a fashion model and designer with the desire to inspire and encourage all people. Since moving to the USA, she joined a modeling company and quickly gained reignition from the general public. Though for reasons unknown, she doesn't share many details regarding her personal life or past. Whenever it was brought up, she simply states that a little mystery adds charm. She has only shared small obscure details with her husband Aaron.

Lucina's quirk: Undisclosed. She says it involves lightning and nothing more.

And finally...

"Alright everyone! Smile for the camera"! A male photographer exclaims.

Aaron, Lucina and the now three-year-old Aygon Sparks take a family photo together.

Aygon Munroe Sparks. A young male born with his father's masculine charms (according to Lucina) and his mother's eyes and hair. Strong and healthy, he grew to be quite mature for his age. Possible due to him being an only child to a mother and father who are frequently busy. Though it does bother him to some degree, but he knows better, so it isn't a serious problem.