PARTY CONTINUES

Ziddi's POV

Mi deh pon mi way to Chuck party. Just go link a b n get a heads n guh a mi head guh ready afterwards. A 9:00 o' clock now suh party soon start fully.

10 mins later ◇◇◇◇◇◇
"Yow bro mi outside ago park n fwd, zimi?" I said as Chuck has just called me. " Ok dawg duh uh ting n fwd" he said then I hang up.
2 mins later I was in the club . I went over to the VIP section because that's where Chuck is .
When I reached in the VIP section I dab him n d dawgs dem up and hail up Lisa, couple minutes afta mi si dis nice thick Browning a fwd fiwi way. " Yow a who dah b deh weh a fwd ova yasso" mi ask Chuck.
"A Lisa bsf bro" him reply
"She look gud tho Brown n pretty. Would a lock her dung rn". I said to Chuck and he started laughing. 

Nah lie bro she luk like a 10. U affi go get r. Mi subconscious seh.
Well bromi affi agree wit u pon dah one she a 10 frl all more to.  I replied bk.
She was wearing a yellow skirt suit n a yellow slippers and a lace wig. She look sexy yf.

Anna's POV

As soon as mi walk outta d bathroom and a guh bk ova weh Lisa dem deh mi si somebody a look pon mi who wasn't there b4. He was tall about 6'3 and was light skinned, his hair was tall and let go and around it was shaved. He was wearing a Polo suit and matching Polo slippers.

When I reached back where I was seated I saw that he was looking at me

When I reached back where I was seated I saw that he was looking at me. He looked cuter up close.
"Hi
"Hi" he said to me."Hey" I replied bk.
"U gud" he asked. "Yes am fine, how about you?" I replied bk to him.
" Mi gud mn" he said. "Ok"
His voice was deep and sounded sexy are.

U luv mn too much dats y u go breed. Mi subconscious seh to mi. Kmt

I was on my phone when I felt someone eyes burning into my skin. When I looked I was looking straight into his big Brown eyes   . It made my blood run cold. I wasn't the dry eye type so I looked away and started blushing. "Ey gyal suh u ago come yah n nuh drink nth an nuh enjoy u self get up n go get a drink". Lisa said to me." When mi ready mi get drinks" . I replied bk; bcaz there was no nice songs playing as yet.

Little bit after i got a shot of remy and red bull anf was vibing then Talibhan by Stalk Ashley  started to play and I startedto feel nice so I went on the dance floor and started to shake my ass then I felt someone behind but I didn't care to look.

The song  then changed to Bvckshot by Lincoln 3dot and bent over and brace up myself on whosoever was behind me and he matched my every move. We danced like that for a gud while then I became tired so went consist down but was surprised to see that I was dancing on Chuck's friend and became red with embarrassment.

It was getting late and Lisa and Chuck were no where to be seen. I tried calling her but didn't get through. Little after they still hadn't come bk. Mr.cute came over to sit beside me . "Hi, I didn't get your name" He said to me." I'm Andelle but u can call me Anna" I said to him obviously blushing.

Look at u bou u a blush ova d ppl dem bwoy Pitney. My subconscious said to me. Me not even a listen to u eno .

" So wats ur name"? I asked him.
"Mi name Ziddane but u can call mi Ziddi" he said to me. By that time I was so fucking drunk I felt as if I was going to throw up so I got up and was walk to the exit when I felt someone walking behind me I turned around just to be looking right into his eyes. " U a stalker" I said in a drunk weird voice. " No u just seema little bit off so I am making sure ur fine" he said. At that moment I felt it coming up and I couldn't hold and puked right on his shirt. " I am so sorry it was an accident" I said trying to explain. "It's ok. Is it ur firsttime drinking"? He asked.
"Yes" I replied to him. " Ok" he said pulling over to a car. It was a white  Suv Benz with grey and black interior.

He opened the car and took out a bottle of water and gave it to me

He opened the car and took out a bottle of water and gave it to me. "Thanks" I replied. He then took of his shirt and put on a black one. I was sitting in his car;I then decided to call Lisa one more time if I didn't get her I would call Chuck because I  was ready to go home. I then ringed Lisa number and she answered on the third ring.
"Weh u deh mi ready fi go home an luk how long mi a call uh" I said angrily. " Mi deh in a di club weh u deh". " Mi outside. Hurryup to". "Kmt mi a fwd.

I was waiting for Lisa for abt 5 mins b4 I saw her coming outside hold Chuck's hands. I then came our of the car . "Thanks for taking care of me wen mi crawsis fren gweh lef mi". I said loud enough so Lisa could she then looked at me and laugh and I cut my eye after her.
"Ur wlc and I hope to see u again. He said with a smile. "Same" I said smiling at him. Then I waved and went into Chuck's car and lay down and drop asleep

Enjoy😊😊