Next Day

Anna's POV

I just woke up with a terrible headache and recognize I was at Chuck's house. I then walked out of the room to see Lisa and Chuck in the living room making out.
"Good mor-;ewww unu cuddu guh some weh else remember seh ano unu alone deh here".i said with a look of disgust.
"A jealous u jealous man" Lisa said while laughing and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Mi head a hurt mi u frig" i said to Lisa.
"It nah hurt uh gud; bout u a drink and a wine up wine up uh self"she replied bk and i hissed.
"Mi jus come mk some tea stillz n guh tek a pill n guh slp" i said while looking in the cupboard for the mint teabags.
"OK. Mi n Chuck a go out dis evening u a fwd"? Lisa asked
"Wah time unu a plan fi gweh"? I asked
"8,9 dem time deh" she replied bk.
"Ahh it depend. If mi feel betta mi wi fwd cz mi mi nuh waa stay here by mi self" i replied while setting on the water in the kettle.
"Ahh. Mi a guh inna mi room" she replied walking away and i just nodded.

I went to my room after making the tea. I then went to the bed side table for the gel Advil to take for the headache. I then went for my phone which was charging on the dresser and was scrolling through ig until i was finished drinking the tea so I could go take a shower and go to bed. I then saw a that Lisa tag me in a pic that she took of us at the club last night I went ahead and liked it and reposted it and captioned it 'LOCKED IN 4 LIFE FRL🤞😍'.

~In the evening~

I woke up to my phone ringing it was an unknown number.
"Hello. Who is this"? I asked in a puzzled voice.
"Bredda u nun si mn a call u fone"
"Yow mi nuh inna nu long chattings wid u eno n stop call mi fone Leanardo mi n u nuh deh u deaf wi done" .i said hanging up not giving him a chance to reply.
Leanardo is my ex of 2 yrs. We broke up bcaz he was cheating on me with girls that meant him no good so i withdrew my self from his life but he can't seems to get over it.

I then check the time it was currently 5:30 pm . I was lying in bed for a while until I got up to go brush my teeth and wash my face. As soon as I finished peeing I hear Lisa's voice." Anna u nuh get up yet,how u love u eye suh". She said but took it bk wen she saw me in the bathroom."Yuh cya left mi alone crawsis gyal. An by the way wah mi ago wear"? I asked her." I don't know maybe u av sumu just , fin sumu casual caz wi jus a guh dinner then go meet up wi chuck fren dem". She said walking out of the bathroom." OK mi ago bathe n ready yah now ". I said getting up to brush my teeth and wash my face afterwards i went and took a shower and did my hygiene stuff and went to my closet to look for a outfit. About an hour and thirty mins later i decided on a green sweater and tights suit with a set of pink crocs. My hair was already done so i just put on lip gloss and got my purse which was a Gucci purse i then put my lip gloss,phone,charger,power bank,airpods and money just incase. I was now all set, the time was now 7:58 pm and waiting for Lisa and chuck who i thought was almost ready. After about 5 mins i became impatient and decided i was going to call them."Yow unu nuh ready yet a mussi armour unu a put on". I said walking to their room door and saw that chuck was ready a Lisa looked as if she was adding some final touches to her make up."Yuh nuh si seh wi almost ready. Weh u a hurry fi guh suh". Lisa replied." Mi a wait how long now man hurry up Caz mi all a hungry". I said."A mi mek u hungry look how much sumu deh yah fi eat" she replied while putting some stuff in her purse." Mi nuh waa mi belly full n den mi nuh get fi eat e likkle food my girl u nuh av no style". I said to while walking in front of them caz they were now on their way to the living room so i went to close my room door. Shortly after chuck gave Lisa the car keys and told us to go wait in the car while he closed up the house.

______________________________________________
Thanks so much for reading
Sorry for the late update been busy and lazy so unu duh si wid mi.
Pls follow my ig @slimaz__23