Do you have any clothes?

Once 9AM hit, Egon sends a message to Luke.  Asking him to drop by when he's ready.   Hinting in the message they have life-altering news for him.   

                  Luke replies quickly, stating he's already on his way.  

                  Vin had fallen asleep after discussing the potion and dragon with Egon.  The commotion of Egon shuffling around stirs him awake.   Luke's knock at the door pushes Vin fully out of slumber.   
Not requiring caffeine to energize, he informs Luke about everything in a lively fashion. 

                   When Vin draws to an end, both him and Egon stare at Luke for his reaction. 

                    Luke shows very little emotion. 
"That does sound like something straight out of a fantasy novel.  Gotta admit, that's the way life has been.  Fiction coming alive.
It's this or wait around for doctors and scientists to create a cure that'll never come.  Not soon enough it won't.  What do I have to lose?  Death is already following me around, if the potion kills me, it's only accomplishing the inevitable."

             Vin whimpers in sorrow at Luke's words.  He gives the boy a tight side hug. 

            Egon is fretting.   He's alarmed that Luke doesn't see the sizable sliver of hope in the plan. 
"Vin is certain this potion will work.   It's responsible for saving many lives in his World."

            Vin jumps up and down enthusiastically. "Yes, that's true. The potion has never caused death.   It's perfectly safe.
I forgot to mention the dragon won't hurt us.  She's the pure type of dragon, sides with peace and all that moral nonsense.  I'm only giving a warning that she isn't going to be in the best of moods."

                Luke relaxes his posture.  A small light of hope expresses on his face.  The potential of the dementia being vanquished, it's what he's hoped for since diagnosis.
"OK, I agree, I'm in.  So, what's the plan from here?"

               Clapping his hands together, Vin plants a kiss on Luke's cheek. 
"First off, I must say your eyes are riveting.  A deep chestnut brown, just like my fur." 

              Egon taps a few times on his phone. 

              A Ping is heard from Luke's phone.  Luke glacéd at the notification.
"Well, your eyes are beady!"  Luke states.

              Vin ever so slowly turns around to give Egon his darkest glare.

              Egon can't stop himself from laughing until his sides hurt.  Winding up requiring a puff on his inhaler. 
He sets his mind back to planning.  "Ok, how large is this baby dragon?"

               "Her body is about the size of a horse."  Vin spreads his arms out as if his arm length was comparable to a horse. 
"Add in her neck and tail.  Plus she has wings that make her kinda taller than a horse."

                Egon brightens as an idea hits him.  "That area behind the abandoned building across from school.  The Old Blockbuster.  There's nothing but fields of long grass behind it and next to it.   If we can get her to stay behind the building, she'd remain unseen. 
Vin, do you think she'd agree to stay in the building, to hide, until we figure out something further?  We'd provide her with essentials, of course."
If she eats cows, we'll get her a cow.   Have to make this work!

           "I really can't speak for her.  I'm actually not sure if she can speak.  She does seem to understand what is being said to her.
Not all dragons are the same.  Maybe she's too young to talk?  Being a baby, I don't know how well she'd follow instructions."

            "I think it's our best shot.  We need a scale. 
If she does get out of hand...Vin, I'm sorry..she'll need to go back in your bag.  An out of control dragon isn't something this World is ready for. 
Either of you come up with a different plan? Or anything to add?"

              Vin shakes his head. 

               Luke shrugs his shoulders
"I got nothing.  I think it's as sound plan.  It's gonna to be crazy no matter what."

               "Alright, let's head out and get it done." Egon proclaims.

Behind the abandoned building

                The grass directly behind the building is shorter than the grass in the expanse of fields.  A saving grace to not need to wade though tall grass.  It's also better for keeping an eye on a baby dragon.

                  Egon makes an X with a couple sticks in the dirt.
"Vin, you're gonna have the dragon show up on that X."
He takes several steps back. 
"The three of us will stand here."  
I have idea how I'm sounding this confident.  I have no idea what's about to happen and I may shit my pants.
"Ok, it's time.  Vin. Do it."

                In the next second, their breaths are taken away.
A majestic silver dragon is in their presence.  What is seen on television, the internet, books, doesn't capture how enchanting she is. 
Vin's description of size is accurate. 
Her sinewy wings hold strength, her shimmering scales hold beauty. 

                 Luke and Egon gape at her magnificence.

                  While taking cautious steps towards her, Vin speaks calmly.
"I'm so sorry.  Deeply sorry.  Little one.  I didn't mean to."
He's a couple footsteps away from her. 
Her breath flumes out in gusts from her nostrils.  An undeniable scowl on her regal visage.

                 In one swift motion, Vin is holding a pair of tweezers, slips it under a chest scale and peels it off her body. 

                The dragon opens her maw and bellows.
The bellow is cut short by something unexpected...
In the spot where the dragon stood, is now a naked woman.

             Vin gasps in delight  "A shapeshifter! What luck!"

               The woman is equally as beautiful.  Her silver hair cascades down her shoulders to her legs.   Delicate features.  Hourglass shape.  Her tiny arms did little to cover her ample breasts.

              Vin's tails wags erratically. His body quivering in arousal he could barely contain.

                Egon's entire face turns red, he quickly turns around, facing away in modesty. 

                Luke observes Egon's reaction.  He glares daggers at the woman.

                 The scowl remains on her even in human form.  Her scorn is all directed at Vin.  "Why have you brought me here!? Why have you injured me!?"
Her voice is both melodic and commanding.

                "Psstt, Vin??"  Egon gestures for Vin to come closer to him.

                Vin steadies his beating heart and body.
"I'll answer that soon M'lady."   He shuffled over to Egon. 
"What?! I'm trying to work my magic here."
He whisper shouts.

                 "Do you have any clothes in your bag?  To give to her?"
Egon remains flushed and facing away from the dragon/nude woman. 

                "Of course I do."  Sighing heavily at the prospect of covering her up.
"Shes clothed now.  I much preferred her as she was. I summoned the clothes directly on her body."

              Egon turns around warily.
She is indeed dressed.  In a cheerleader uniform from his own high school.

              "Vin!  You told me you didn't take anything while at school!"