Why I don't make my ideas into stories

Hello y'all, Derin the author here.

I figured I'd made this post since many of the people I have been sending my ideas to; have all said something similar to this after they read them all.

"These are really well thought out, you should try making these things into actual stories"

So I figured I would make this chapter to explain why I do not just do this.

I think the main reason that I myself don't just turn these outlines into full fledged stories is because I am unable to write dialogue. You'll notice that all of the ideas are really just me explaining things and saying what is happening. What you see is probably the best of my writing ability.

However when it comes to dialogue, I got nothing. I can't really figure out a way to make something that sounds clear in my head, sound natural in a written format. Heck, I struggle making conversation in real life as well!

In fact, the original version of idea 11 used to have an actual piece of dialogue. It was where the "Suddenly, before she can even think..." part is now. It used to say, "Wh-what did y-you do?" . I eventually removed it and replaced it with the line you see now because it just didn't sound right and felt weird and out of place. You can still see that version here.

https://at.tumblr.com/halogenrobotics/idea-11rambling-nightmare-thing/if8x2ijacqm2

If someone who is good at writing dialogue was interested in collaborating with me or something, then I feel like I would be able to turn one of these outlines into a full fledged story. Until that happens all I can really do is just keep trying my best to inspire others. Give them medium quality clay to form something beautiful.

It has been proven to work and it is why I am incredibly grateful that some others have made stories based on these outlines, and why I have an entire chapter (#2) dedicated to those works and I tell as many people as possible to check them out to try and give them the credit that they deserve.

I am also endlessly surprised that so many people who are far better at creating content than I ever will be, consider my ideas/story outlines to be really good. To all of those who have seen them, thank you.

Please leave a comment letting me know what you think of all this. If you are someone who is good at writing dialogue and wants to work with me to turn these outlines into proper stories, please let me know on any of my social media pages!