agony

Bible completely blew his top after hearing Barcode's lie, he seemed to have lost patience with his little brother. He wanted Barcode to regain consciousness and take back his decision before it went any further.

-Barcode Tinnasit! Why are you still defending him, does it help ease your pain? Will it stop you from crying your eyes out? Will it make you any happier? You shouldn't care about P'Jeff anymore, he is a bad guy, he doesn't deserve such an angel like you!

-No he's not! Don't say that, P'Jeff is not a bad guy!

Barcode tried his best to defend Jeff till the end, even if it meant he had to act rude towards other casts. Jeff saw tears welling up in Barcode's eyes, the look of disappointment was found behind his wry face.

-P'Jeff is really good to me, don't you dare talk about him like that!

-Just fucking stop it! Why are you so stubborn Barcode?!

Bible squeezed Barcode's shoulders tightly, they stared into each other's eyes, unable to say a thing. Bible grinned, an angel accidentally fell in love with a demon, god always knew how to create such heartbreaking scenarios. God might be too cruel to those two, he brought them together then separated them from each other. How could their relationship turned out how they used to be when both of them were unintentionally ruining it day by day.

-P'Bible, I'm being honest, it's not P'Jeff fault at all.

-Yeah right, I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.

Barcode's voice was so certain that Bible got sick of arguing with him. He realized that there was no way Barcode could get over Jeff. He eventually gave up and left the room.

Jeff just sat there, every single action of Barcode was captured in his mind. He could never let him quit acting just because of their scandal, he still had a bright future in front of him, it would be too merciless to ruin it.

-Barcode...can you reconsider?

Jeff finally got the courage to talk to Barcode, whose eyes were red and swollen from crying.

Barcode did not respond, he just looked at his P' and smiled softly. His smile was full of agony. And he kept smiling, he smiled like it was the last time he could do that, he hoped P'Jeff could cherish that smile and him also. Meanwhile, Jeff wanted nothing but Barcode's old obedient behavior.

-Barcode, I beg you, please don't.

-P'Jeff, I can't keep going anymore, my career path...it should end here.

Barcode shrugged his shoulders, once again he made Jeff feel like caressing and hugging him tightly. He then turned around and opened the door, he left the room, left the one who only saw him as a substitution.

-Barcode! Where are you going?

P'Build called him but he was already gone. It was too late, Barcode would never come back.

Jeff tried his best to chase after Barcode. He went through every single room. He promised to himself that he would keep Barcode by his side forever at all cost if he knew where the little boy was.

What a pity, Barcode was nowhere to be found that night.

Jeff was left alone with extreme apprehension that something bad would happen to Barcode.

————————

A month had passed since the day Barcode made an announcement about quitting acting. He went on ignoring everyone's advice, including Jeff's.

That night was a moonlit night, Barcode's shoulder trembled because of the cold weather on December. He was sitting on the balcony, his legs swung in the air while humming a song.