17

A/n :  haiiii I'm really sorry I haven't really motivated and my depression got worse causing me not to really do anything but sleep but dw it got a bit better. I'm really thankful for everyone who read my fanfic.

Preview from last chapter

As she jogged to UA she decided to tell everyone the truth. Soon Izumi arrived at UA and decided to call a meeting in the common area as well asked Aizawa to be there. Within a few minutes everyone gathered along with Aizawa she took a deep inhale and exhale before speaking, " I'd talk to tell you guys the truth and before I do it has triggers to which are gore, death, blood, rape, bullying, attempted sucide, suicidal thoughts, self harm and some other stuff. " A gruff voice spoke up, " Problem child are you okay" he said worriedly. Izumi nodded her and smiled looking at Shoto and Iida before replying, " Yes sensei thanks to Sho and Iida." The two blushed and smiled and said, " That's what friends are for".

Midoriya pov
I smiled feeling happy and relived knowing they would be my side when I need them the most. I took a deep breath in and out before saying to my class facing them. " As well I'd like for you guys to listen and not ask questions. I'll take little breaks if anyone's overwhelmed for myself and other. If you agree then nod or put a thumbs up". I look at everyone nodding their heads or putting their thumbs up.  I mentally and emotionally braced myself. I sighed a bit before taking.

(A/n: I'll putting in italics for her telling her background I hope y'all like and I'm sorry if I accidentally trigger anyone )

Ever since I remember it's always been me and my mother. She's my everything and I love her dearly. She's my rock the person who's always been supporting me and I'm very thankful to her. But I've known Kacchan since we were younger, but we did everything together and were inseparable. We both dreamed of becoming heros and becoming a hero dynamic. At preschool Kacchan, got his quirk and was praised saying it was a very strong quirk and he'll be great hero. He told me when we were playing, "I can't wait to know what you'll have Zumi."

I excitedly nodded and wandered while I praised him too . When we went to the doctor to find out my quirk I had found out I was quirkless and had that every toe. Little did I know it'd change my life being quirkless soon the next day at school everyone knew. At recess time I tried playing with Kacchan but he pushed me saying, " I don't wanna play with someone quirkless." As a four old I stood up and tried again but all getting the same action. After some time Kacchan got new friends and I was left behind I was constantly pushed as well looked down on. Bullied.

I was constantly bullied by Kacchan and his friends being told I was quirkless and had bruises from falling or being pushed. Before I knew it middle school came the bullying had become worse. I was constantly being told I'm worthless and that I'll be anything more than a punching bag for others' pleasure. Over time I had scars from Kacchan using his quirk on me to remind me I'm quirkless and worthless as well putting me in my place. They would throw away my backpack or the girls would lock me in places or pour cold water over my bathroom stall snickering.

Finally we near graduating middle school and our middle school asked, "what we wanted to be then proceeded to throw the papers up and say "who am I kidding y'all want to be heros!!! '  He then announced that I wanted to go to UA which didn't have a good reaction on Kacchan. The teacher temporarily left to do something which once gone Kacchan stood up and pushed me off my chair looming over me menacingly than picking me up using his quirk burning my shoulder and slightly threw me into the wall.

Then Bakugo said, "Stupid Deku maybe you should just take a swan dive and hope you get your quirk in your next life." I had replied, "Okay Kachan maybe I will take your advice."  He grabbed my notebook and backpack and throw them out the window. I immediately left to grab them finding them in the little koi pond. I had decided to go home.