1

Vi's pov

Me and Ekko are sitting on the couch watching TV. If I'm being completely honest, I have no idea what we're watching. "BAM!" a sudden sound rings through the air. "What the fuck, who slams their door like that?" I say, irritated. Ekko shrugged his shoulders and was about to start watching TV again, but Caitlyn ran into the living room like a madman with a big smile on her face, "What's got you so happy?" I ask, not as irritated because Caitlyn is smiling, "I found a new roommate!!" she exclaims, "Already?" Ekko butts in.

Mylo and Claggor just moved out last week? How did she find someone so quickly?

"Yea and the best part is that it isn't some stranger!" Caitlyn says still excited.

Wait, it can't be..

" It isn't Jayce is it, because if it is, I'm moving out." I say quickly "What if it is?" She responds just as fast, her smile dropping "Caitlyn! You can't be serious!!" I said, practically jumping out of my seat. Caitlyn looks at me and covers her mouth like she's about to cry. Wait wtf "Caitlyn, are yo-"

Then she just starts busting her ass laughing, Ekko rolls his eyes and starts watching TV again "Thats not fucking funny thought you were leting that asshole move in!" i say annoyed sitting back down " Okok sorry it's not him its a girl i grew up with" Caitlyn says still laughing a little

Weird, if they're so close, why has Caitlyn never talked about her? But whatever, that's none of my business. "When is she moving in?" i ask starting to sit back down.

"Next week on Saturday" Caitlyn says, with her arms crusted, standing in front of me.

"Shit that's fast, she in a rush or something?" Ekko asks

"How would I know" Caitlyn starts to leave.

Next weekend on Saturday

y/n's pov

I was wearing a tight black t-shirt with grey sweatpants. You don't need to look like this, but this is just an idea.

I text Caitlyn and let her know I'm downstairs, After somehow dragging all my stuff up to the 12th floor, I get to the door and straighten myself out before knocking. A boy with white hair opens the door and just stares.

Why is he looking at me like I killed his mom or something after what seems like forever?

"Um, can I help you??" He says with an attitude and a frown

Is he being fr? Caitlyn said she had roommates but didn't say they'd be so rude. its kinda obvious why I'm here, I have like 3 big ass suitcases behind me.

"I'm the new roommate. is Caitlyn here?" I say looking at him like he's an idiot.

"Oh shit, my fault. Come on in, I'll grab her for you." His big ass frown turns into a welcoming smile.

Bipolar much?

"Thanks"

"CAITLYN SHES HERE!!!!" He yells, then turns back to me, "Want help with your stuff? it looks heavy" he asks nicely.

"If you don't mind" omg forget everything I said about him he's a fucking angel!!

"How in the world did you bring all this up by yourself? " he asked genuinely.

"Idk guess I'm just really strong" I smile.

He laughs under his breath.

After me and the boy bring all my stuff into the apartment, we were standing in the middle of the living room that only has a long couch, two wooden, old-looking chairs, and a TV on the floor?

"CAITLYN....where tf is she?" "I'll call her," he says, trying to end the awkwardness. He extends his hand to shake my hand. "Im Ekko" he tells me, shaking my hand. He calls her. The phone rings for a while, then someone picks up.

"yo Caitlyn, where are you?" he says, a little pissed.

The phone wasn't on speaker, so I couldn't hear what she was saying.

"What do you mean, why. The girl's here and you're nowhere to be found. "

"..."

"No, it's fine, I'll show her the room and help her get settled in."

"..."

"Ya ok bye," he says as he hangs up the phone. "So she's not going to be here for a while, so I'll be showing you around, sorry," he says, looking apologetic. "Nah, it's no problem," I say with a smile. "Follow me. I'll show you your room and we can move you in." He says then starts walking down a hall.

"Thanks," I said, following him down the old-looking hall.

we walked past 3 doors before we made it to the end of the short hall and there I saw the fourth door Ekko opened it "Welcome to your new home," he said with a smile. "Ew, that sounded cringy as fuck nvm" he said cringing to himself

i walk in and take a look around, not that it was big or anything it was actually pretty small. Out of the corner of my eye, i see another door in the bottom right of the room. quickly turn around and look at Ekko, who's leaning on the door frame.

"What's that door?" I say, gesturing to the door.

"That's the bathroom" he says calmly. Wait, I got my own bathroom???

"Its connected to Vi's room next door," he finishes, Ya I'd never get that lucky, but it's better than nothing.

me and Ekko moved all my stuff to the room. Ekko leaves to go and do his thing, and I start to organize my stuff. I put a new sheet on the mattress that came with the room, and just went to sleep. I was exhausted. I'd packed everything the night before and took a 6-hour taxi, I needed sleep.

Hours later

I suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. I had no idea what my dream was about but still had a bad feeling in my gut. I grab my phone and check the time.

"11 pm"

"Shit" I whisper to myself, I get out of bed, grab everything I need, and get in the shower, making sure to lock the door to the other room.

After my shower, I change into a black tank top, some sweatpants and walk over to a box behind my door, bend down, and pull out a cup of instant noodles. I'm hungry as fuck

I get up grab my phone off the bed, and start walking to the kitchen. While walking, I notice that there's no one in the living room. They must be sleeping.

I walk into the kitchen, rip the top off the ramen cup then pouring the flavoring in the cup , adding water and putting it in the microwave. i start to space out thinking about how I have that job interview tomorrow and ho-

" you the new roommate?"