The Gensokyo That Who Knows About An Old Outsider

...2 years ago I'm still a kid who really don't know what am I doing in my life... Well I do have my two friends that supporting me and keep me company... Years later while I'm looking on my computer some anime and other things I saw this interesting Miko girl I saw, she had a shrine maiden outfit, had a red big ribbon on her head and of course some magics too and her name is Reimu Hakurei, the shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine, since I'm really interested on that I start searching about her.

After of days searching I finally found the game where she came from, I thought she is a anime but it was actually a game, that game is called Touhou Project, it's a bullet hell game which is pretty hard and fun to play at the same time, and of course that's where I realized that she also had a friend named Marisa Kirisame, she's pretty funny and energetic, not like Reimu Hakurei who is always serious on her things but I still love it.

After leaning about those two girls I found just out that again, they have more friends, well some of their enemies become their ally which is really fun to see! Years later I finally manage to learn half of the character lores, and of course I'm playing that game too so I can gain more knowledge about it!

I also learn about these Touhou stuffed toys called Fumo, they are pretty cute and funny to play with, but of course I still like the other anime stuff toys but Fumo might be the best one for me, anyways I found out that there's also a Touhou Manga about it, it's kinda plenty of them but I manage to read it all.

Again... Also I found out there's a lot of Fanfic about it which is pretty awesome to read! Some of them are comedy, some of them are talking about personal life and of course the drama, oh and of course love story too.

But... There's something I really... Really I want... I want that my dream... Is possible but it's not... Because that dream is about getting gapped inside of gensokyo but... Gensokyo isn't real... So it's really impossible for me to get gapped inside gensokyo...

But... One day... Unexpected happened... While I'm testing my new clothes of Rinnosuke Morichika, a gap suddenly opened underneath of me and start falling, I saw many eyes looking at me as I fall, maybe she's watching me too while I fall... After a moment later I finally arrived in my destination... I start looking around and I saw that... I'm in gensokyo...

The rest of the story... Is history...

The rest of the page is his diary that happened to him every single day.

Written by - ???

~~

As she close the book and looked at the human Infront of her that listening to her she smiled at him and drink her tea.

Girl : "It's just a short story that he written but I'm sure you already know what happened to the rest right?"

Boy : "Of course! Well at least I finally know his story! It's pretty fun hearing the story of the first outsider who manage to walk around the gensokyo and befriending others!"

Girl : "Well I'm glad hearing that"

She took a sip of her tea.

Boy : "But, why do you have that book? That book should be guarding by the gap youkai though because it's a important book! Right?"

Girl : "Well... Instead giving it to the Shrine Maiden or to that Gap Youkai, he give me this instead and he said-"

??? : "I'm gonna trust this book on you, this is a really important one, well for now it's not but once years or maybe decades past, it's gonna be a important, don't give it to show this to others, unless if you really want to hehe... Also don't make any copies of this, because if you do I will hunt you even though I am a human, now I shall leave and continue my journey in gensokyo, have a good day"

Girl : "-And then he just leaves my place, leaving this book at me without saying anymore..."

The girl put the book inside of a over protected case and put it under the counter.

Boy : "I see... Well many years have past since you last met him?"

Girl : "It's been 6 decades or more actually... And that's the last time I saw him"

Boy : "So where is he right now? Is he staying in on other places right now?! I wanna meet him though!"

The girl's smile suddenly disappeared after hearing those from him, he lowered her head and sighed.

Girl : "I... Rather not to talk about it... He's... You know..."

Boy : "O-Oh... I see..."

And then someone enter the place and it was Keine.

Keine : "Y/n, let's go now, we still have things to do in the house!"

Y/n : "Coming!"

I finished my tea and start stretching and then looked at her.

Y/n : "It's really fun talking to you Kosuzu-san! Also it's fun to talk about that old outsider who visit gensokyo and manage to explore everything! Anyways cya soon Kosuzu-san!"

Y/n leaves her place with Keine, Kosuzu sighed and lay her head on the counter.

Kosuzu : "Somehow... They have the same name... Same appearance and same personality... But... Y/n... He didn't rush everything like exploring... Like Y/N did..." *Sigh*

She looked at the book and smiled.

Kosuzu : "I wonder... If alternative worlds are true... Because if it is... Y/n might be the alternative of Y/N..."

She giggled and stand up and grabbed her scarf and leave her place, leaving the book alone in the counter.

---------------------------------------

"I wonder... If alternative worlds are true..."