(EX Lost Chapter 1) - Invitation

Zuka : "Where are we...?"

Amelia : "I don't know but there's so many people in here..."

Y/N : "We are in the human village right now"

Zuka : "Y/N! Mind explaining what is this!"

Y/N : "This is Gensokyo. Yukari gap both of you and me in here"

Amelia : "How should we go back?!"

Y/N : "If we find Yukari again. But that's impossible cause she's always lying on her bed"

Zuka : "Wait my phone i need to text my family!"

Amelia : "R-Right!"

Y/N : "I already did so you guys should thank me"

Zuka : "I want to go home now"

Y/N : "Don't be a child Zuka! It's fun in here!"

Amelia : "Then... Make sure we are safe..."

Y/N : "Of course!"

Zuka : "S-So where are we gonna stay for tonight?"

Y/N : "I know the best place! but first let me visit my boss in here"

[How about... Let's rewrite the story from here, hm?]

----------------------------------
'Human' : Example/Sarcasm
"Human" : Dialogue
*Human* : Action
Human : thoughts
----------------------------------
As I heard a whisper in my ears, I slowly smiled and of course Zuka and Amelia saw that, so Zuka question me about it.

Zuka : "What's up with you?"

Y/N : "Can I leave you two in my room real quick? I need to make a phone call"

Zuka : "Huh, okay then"

And then I saved my work and leave both of them in my room, as I leave my room I head at the first floor and open the door, as I open the door I saw a huge eye looking at me and then the eye suddenly become Yukari, standing right Infront of me.

Y/N : "Better luck next time Yukari, but your huge eye on a gap doesn't scare me anymore"

Yukari : *Giggle* "Well that sucks, but at least I made you jump a little didn't I?"

Y/N : "Heh, yeah at least a little, ah anyways why don't you come inside for now? It's already dark in here you know?"

Yukari : "My, how kind~ You know that you're being kind to a youkai right? You don't know when they're gonna attack~"

Y/N : "Right right" I let out a small laugh. "Anyways I hear your call, what's up?"

Yukari : "So you hear it eh? What a surprise not gonna lie~ But alright let's get straight to the point"

I step outside of the house and close the door, and then Yukari sat on the gap and start floating away, slowly, and of course I followed her.

Yukari : "The reason I called you is because I am thinking if you wanna go back in there"

Y/N : "Gensokyo huh..."