Chapter 1🌂

"Where it all began..."

  'As the cold war rised, breaking the united nations apart, the hunger for creating chemistry hazards all around the world strikes.
Thousands of scientists break the records for unbelivable discoveries, creating murderous weopens in the process. Several people die due to radiation from obvious reasons, leaving families to either start involving in the situation or try and live a normal,stable life...
Then it all collapses, the nukes fall clearing out millions of miles, forcing several laboratories to shut down from radiation and destruction.
Economic empires crumble in devastation and fear, The United States headquarters decide as of now all labortatories will be build into underground caves for protection.
One of them, specified in making new life forms, was located inside a moss covered cave.
It has been very succesfull since it's silent opening, and made the country bilions of dollars.
The laboratory was named "Laminax Labs", there wasn't an actual reason to why would it be called that.
Otherwise the scientific facility had alot of funds, and allowed itself to own a full-time cafeteria, a special giantic district made only for test subjects that's been called "Crystal cave", sientific equipment and many more.
After a life-changing discovery was made, where animal DNA was succesfully mixed with human one, the laboratory grew in number and money once again.
The leaders of this mysterious facility decided to continue the research about these creatures, naming them "Gootraxians".
Creating them wasn't hard, all you would need the mixed DNA and a so called "Origin"  that looked like a white splat of slime.
The expensive part of this was succiding in making the ominous DNA fragment, which most of the times costed the Lab around 50 milion dollars per tube.
Thankfully it wasn't as expensive and time consuming as making new elements, that the other laboratiories were still trying hard to achive.
As time skips the facility has created over 37 gootraxians in which some were too weak to surive and their origin faded away.
The laboratory was doing well, everything was going according to leaders intentions.
Until the gootraxians began being overly aggresive, even if their nature was calm.
The headquarters tried stopping the outbreak but nothing worked.
Creatures flooded the facility, breaking and destroying every inch.
One of them seemed to have a leader-like apperance, keeping the Gootraxians toghether and stedy. Its name was sighned as "Nightcrawler", it was made with an extra pair of googles and could reach extreme speeds.
Leaders thought of a solution, quickly destroying the bride between two parts and locking away the creatures, scientists and documents.
The whole situation calmed down, giving the central time to plan anything.
Money was needed, so as of now the main point was to gain enough of it.
One of the main leaders, so called "Blaxor", suggested to recapture the broken facility for more documents and test results.
They agreed, rethinking it before.
And so the preparation began, multiple of people that lived through the hard times, looked for funds and possible shelter, the Laminax Labs promised to give them those if they would train for an exavation deep inside the lower sections of caves.
Many outsiders signed up for this unknown experience, many of them not even half alive, less as many scientists said.
One of them, a very hopefull, had no experience like others althought they still seemed better somehow. Maybe it was just one of the Leaders pushing their opinion on lower rank but, somehow, everyone cheered for them...

Words: 589.
5 views and i will make another part😎😎