Prologue: Ingrown society

Talking: Drug and alcohol misuse is strictly prohibited in this school..

Shouting: RAAAGGHHHH

Bold: all might has his reasons for saving people as well as my Creator.

Mind: "There use of quirks are untrained.."

Action: *Smirk*

General pov

Location: Earth (Tokyo)
Time: 9:34 Am (Unknown)

Earth. it's the world of the only living species known as Humanity we currently know despite the possible odds they managed through the impossible life and death situations.

The Old Heroes were created in legend and Scripts worn and Wrote about them. But The Modern heroes are much more similar but only to a minor degree.

Some want glory, some want resolve other seek an answer and the entire existance of Quirks but let's talk about that later

??? Pov

"You wanted to test my current diagnostics miss?" The Android Stated as her stare lurked into her creators eye's unfathomably.

Infront of her laid on the large chair as a computer screen shown multiple complex coding for the Android.

"Well it's just to make sure your current servo's and Mechanical Wiring are working Y/n" The Women said to her in a well mannered tone and finished placing a wire in the right place "if Not you wouldn't be working this well"

The White haired Android now named Y/n continued to monitor her creators movements and behaviour despite that she seemed to be overworking herself.

"Miss Your current Condition is not up to this task I personally suggest a rest as soon as possible since overworking can possible kill you"
Y/n said and looked at her creator in worry

Her Creator looked at her with slight change and she slightly shifted in the chair as the Android waited for a answer. "I know that, But I just want to see you happy and moving" she carefully leaned on her chair whilst looking at her "I've also called David shield for your new body upgrades to be created for me in a couple of hours"

"I suppose it's going to be a interest of him knowing your intended use of this new body of mine Elisabeth?" Y/n asked in Favour but felt rather discomforted at the fact.

[Elisabeth Blanctorche: Pro Hero] (12#)

"I'll have to hide this from him during our Talk later in the evening. After all You're my greatest creation Y/n I can't let to you fall down so quickly." Elisabeth calmly said while inspecting Y/n's new body.