Chapter 2: The test shall begin

Ritus Antiquae

"Humanity has been here for thousands of years and yet I myself as a sentient machine begin to wonder if we'll break the realisation of our very own being" ______________________________________

______________________________________

Talking: Break The Clouds...

Shouting: COUNTERMEASURES

Bold: Such Unprecedented Work, But you'll need Vast improvement to take my system dynamic onward.

Mind/Thoughts: Sentience is a Dangerous thing for Machines as I myself could end the world with a single Virus.

Action: *Begins to Form a Catalyst*

General pov

The Hallways grew quiet except the Classrooms that hosted the Students of this academy were highly loud yet cheerful. Y/n walked across the shiny floor her peg-like feet effortlessly moved around.

"I still wonder to myself Ever since David Shield told me about One for all and the latter All for one I begin to wonder if The Latter is defeatable in combat in my current diagnostics" Y/n Thought shifting her eyes forward once again.

David and Elisabeth Watched as Y/n summoned a Doll which she created from particles surprising the male scientist and engineer even Midnight.

"Was Y/n always able to do that?" David Said wondered if that was always a feature.

"It began appearing right before I got her prototype body constricted, apparently the original blueprints created Y/n as some sort of Hive-mind and included the Ability to construct and deconstruct Physical Matter all together" Elisabeth explained before looking at her watch.

"Y/n was born to create something marvellous but the blueprint had some pieces missing plus the writing was highly Fragile. her name meanwhile was believed to be in honour of "Y/n L/n" who was the Doctor and lead researcher in discovering Quirks when they first appeared and even naming them the term we have today in modern Society she's basically the founder of Quirks!" Elisabeth continued on before they reached the outside.

______________________________________
Location: UA P.E Ground's

E Ground's