Pied Piper

❤️

[V's POV]

After school, I went home with Jungkook, who was extremely quiet since the incident before. Chimmy, my new nickname for Jimin, said Jungkook has been quiet for a while, but he's never been like this.

I might have only known him for a few days but his behaviour was weird, even to me.

Jungmi was waiting for us in the bus, as always. She seemed excited to see us but her expression changed to worry as soon as she saw her brother.

"Jungkook? Are you okay? You look sad.." she mumbled.

"Yea, no, everything is fine." Jungkook said. He changed his behaviour immidiately and for the first time ever he joined Jungmi's and my conversation instead of listening to music for the entire bus ride.

After a while we got off the bus, entering a modern house.

"Mom! We're back!" Jungmi shouted.

I envied her, having someone to come back home to..

A young looking woman came into view, who Jungkook introduced to me as his mother. I introduced myself but got pulled along by Jungkook upstairs.

His room was..special. Honestly, I had never felt so watched in my life and the thing starring at me was myself. Just about fifty different versions of myself as Jungkook's room was plastered in merch.

How did this guy not realise who I am yet? He's blind..

A lot of his merch was signed too, but I realised that none of the signatures were actually real. They were just printed on.

"Do you not have anything that is actually signed?" I asked in surprise.

"I will get my signature later today!" Jungkook grinned, while dancing in the spot he was standing.

"Today?" I asked surprised. The Busan fanmeet..how did I forget..

❤️

[Jungkook's POV]

My mother called us downstairs for lunch. I jumped down the stairs, waiting all the way downstairs for Taehyung, who tripped and stumbled down the flight of stairs.

He fell into my arms, surprising me with how light he was. "You weigh like nothing.." I spoke in surprise but Taehyung seemed uncomfortable with the topic.

"Maybe I'm just too strong!" I joked, to lighten the mood and dragged Taehyung along to the kitchen with me.

Taehyung was probably talking to my mother more than actually eating, he kept telling her how good the food was, when he barely ate any of it, but my mother was too distracted too realise.

Jungmi had stolen half the food on Taehyung's plate while he was busy talking. I'm sure that if she hadn't, Taehyung still wouldn't be done with eating.

We sat down in the livingroom after lunch, going over maths first.

I tried to tutor Taehyung to the best of my abilities, trying to explain the things he didn't understand, but apparently I was more interesting than maths.

I mean, what wouldn't be more interesting than maths? But the way Taehyung was starring at me, made me nervous.

I turned to face him, realising how close he had gotten to my face. I didn't back away when he came closer but instinctively closed my eyes instead.

Why would I do that? I honestly had no idea, my body was acting by itself.

"There!" Taehyung grinned, backing away, making me open my eyes in confusion.

"You had a piece of paper in your hair." he yanked the tiny paper ball away with his fingers, when his phone started ringing.

He picked up the phone call. "Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the time..Yea, I'll be back soon." he mumbled into the phone. "Shut up, Kyusung!" he whined. "Yea, bye."

"You're leaving?" my shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"Yea, sadly. But you have a fanmeet to head to, don't you?" Taehyung smiled at me, as he put his school supplies back into his bag.

"I'll walk you to the busstation." I sighed, getting up and leaving with him.

"You know.." Taehyung started. "You should have more stuff in your hair, I like the way you think when I get close to you~" he teased. "And you look so adorable~"

My eyes widened. He noticed that I closed my eyes back there! "Yah!" my cheeks turned very red. "Shut up!" I mumbled, turning away from him.

"Shut up about what?" He asked playfully. "Awww is Jungkookie shy?" he chuckled.

"Don't call me that!" 

❤️

[V's POV]

I left for the fanmeet immidiately after getting my makeup and hair done. I had to wear a wig for the day, but it was a nice pink colour, so I didn't mind.

I was just on time, looking through the crowd for Jungkook, who stood by the entrance with his sister.

Only when it was about to be his turn, I realised that this could ruin everything, he could recognize my voice or face or ANYTHING!

I choked a little on my words as I was deepening my voice to talk to Jungkook and Jungmi.

Jungkook finally got his first signature and both of them took selfies with me.

After the fanmeet, I basically dropped dead into my bed, remembering the awful load of homework I still had to do.

Jungkook did maths with me, but there were still so many other subjects. 

In the end I fell asleep on top of my biology homework.

You'd think at least the coming weekend would be less tiring but I had to wake up early and drive all the way to seoul.

We had a music video to shoot and we only had the weekend, so I was busy on set all of saturday and sunday.

❤️